After I upgraded to verizon's 5.0, I do not get message alerts while the phone is charging on the cradle. I have checked bedside mode and it is set to show clock only (not enter bedtime mode). I have looked all through the options trying to figure this out. I've changed sound profiles but cant figure this out and it's bothering me. I used to get everything while it is charging, now I dont receive anything. I get a sound when I place it on the cradle that I didn't used to as well. I don't really care if I receive email alerts but I need to be able to receive texts. What am I missing here?
    Thanks
    04-28-10 08:16 AM
    I can't say that my clock profiles are working flawlessly either but have you tried going into clock>options>bedside mode>disable radio set to NO and set the profile there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 11:48 AM
    It was set to "no". I changed it to "yes" pulled battery, switched it back to "no" and pulled battery again. we'll see.
    04-28-10 02:26 PM
    In the options screen from the clock app, you are able to change the profile for bedside mode. I have mine set to phone calls only. So i wont get text and fb messages all night long. That may be where your error lies.
    04-28-10 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD