I'm all for weeding out issues on a new device, but let's move forward my friends. I think we have all seen at least 10 posts detailing the aforementioned, if you have issues, post them on the existing threads. Use the search feature. Read a while. If you don't think you can deal with a particular problem, take the phone back. I certainly want everybody out here to have a product they are in love with, and I'll be the first to exchange a handset with a problem, but I think at this point we are all aware of the limitations and gripes about the current device.

Cheers to all and to all a good night.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 12:59 AM
    twas the night before Christmas and all through the house...
    07-24-09 01:08 AM
    Well played my friend.

07-24-09 01:11 AM
    is it annoying that people are complaining about minor problems with their brand new phone?
    yes

is it annoying that people must have a tenth thread about the same problem, that a simple search or even a quick skim of the most recent page of threads could uncover the same thread?
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    07-24-09 05:13 AM
    Is it annoying that someone would make a new post, just to complain about the numerous worthless posts.............Yes.......................

All you have done, is add to the worthless threads........Nice....
    07-24-09 05:50 AM
    But then what are they gonna ***** about?
    07-24-09 06:06 AM
    Is it annoying that someone would make a new post, just to complain about the numerous worthless posts.............Yes.......................

All you have done, is add to the worthless threads........Nice....
    I agree now we have another thread so we can complain

07-24-09 06:11 AM
    someone needs to start moderating this forum and merge threads together and also stop new users from creating threads
    07-24-09 10:59 AM
    I want to post a "no more "no more" posts" because I've seen about ten of them also but then ill just be starting a whole new problem.

07-24-09 11:23 AM
    I think people should stop posting about no more posting, and I shouldn't post about people posting about no more posting but I did. Sorry.
    07-24-09 11:30 AM
    I think all threads from here on out should be about how Google Maps does not work with the Sprint Tour.
    07-24-09 12:09 PM
    ... and scary that there are so many people out there staring at their phone at high rates of speed.
    07-24-09 12:12 PM
    I'm all for weeding out issues on a new device, but let's move forward my friends. I think we have all seen at least 10 posts detailing the aforementioned, if you have issues, post them on the existing threads. Use the search feature. Read a while. If you don't think you can deal with a particular problem, take the phone back. I certainly want everybody out here to have a product they are in love with, and I'll be the first to exchange a handset with a problem, but I think at this point we are all aware of the limitations and gripes about the current device.

Cheers to all and to all a good night.

Aaaannnnnddd you arrrrrrrreeeee????
    and
    I should listen to you becaussssssssssssssseeeeeeee?

Democracy is king around here incase you didn't get the memo. You'd do well in North Korea or Iraq, Pffffffftttttt, this is strictly under the table but I hear they're looking for citizens right now.
    07-24-09 12:26 PM
    Yo...I can complain as much as I want...I mean it's not my fault that RIM made a phone which causes a ripple on the screen when hit by a sledge hammer.
    EL OH EL

10 CHAR
    07-24-09 12:42 PM
    Aaaannnnnddd you arrrrrrrreeeee????
    and
    I should listen to you becaussssssssssssssseeeeeeee?

Democracy is king around here incase you didn't get the memo. You'd do well in North Korea or Iraq, Pffffffftttttt, this is strictly under the table but I hear they're looking for citizens right now.
    I thought Iraq is now a democracy thanks to our friend Mr. Bush?
    07-24-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD