12-20-09 10:27 PM
72 123
tools
    I didn't read any of this thread about the light or there lack of on your charging pod, but that usb plugin thing you've got on your desk is cool
    07-23-09 06:53 PM
    LOL, hilarious!
    wow i just read through this thread and i give props to the OP for being so patient. Everyone thats trying to answer: how can you guys be so completely oblivious to what he is trying to ask?

In that picture (the one of the back of the pod), that is from the flash of the camera. That is just common sense.

He is saying that on his blackberry pearl pod, the blackberry sign (that is on the front of the pod) lights up. The one on his tour is not lighting up.

OK, we cant be much more clear here as to what his problem is..
    07-23-09 07:30 PM
    Is that usb hub wireless????
    07-23-09 07:43 PM
    I have no idea about the lights, but on a completely unrelated side-note...

OP I love the USB hub built into your desk to the left of your Tour. One of my biggest pet peeves with my desktop is trying to put a USB cable into those annoying slanted USB ports on the front, or pulling out my computer to get to the ports in the back. And I hate the untidy-ness that having a USB extender or hub sitting next to my computer has, looks like you've found a great solution! /random comment
    07-23-09 08:14 PM
    Is that hub 2.0?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 08:15 PM
    Here is a line that mjbesen310 would give you:

This light issue is well known with Sprint Tour docks. This is clearly a carrier issue, if you were with big red you would have light.

:rollseyes:
    07-23-09 08:19 PM
    wow i just read through this thread and i give props to the OP for being so patient. Everyone thats trying to answer: how can you guys be so completely oblivious to what he is trying to ask?

In that picture (the one of the back of the pod), that is from the flash of the camera. That is just common sense.

He is saying that on his blackberry pearl pod, the blackberry sign (that is on the front of the pod) lights up. The one on his tour is not lighting up.

OK, we cant be much more clear here as to what his problem is..
    Lesson 101. Do you understand the meanings of Serious and Joke?
    07-24-09 11:16 AM
    Let me explain....

-KrossX
    rofl! I knew what you meant.
    07-24-09 11:19 AM
    I have no idea about the lights, but on a completely unrelated side-note...

OP I love the USB hub built into your desk to the left of your Tour. One of my biggest pet peeves with my desktop is trying to put a USB cable into those annoying slanted USB ports on the front, or pulling out my computer to get to the ports in the back. And I hate the untidy-ness that having a USB extender or hub sitting next to my computer has, looks like you've found a great solution! /random comment
    I think it is safe to say that we are all waiting for the OP to provide us more information on that USB Hub!!
    07-24-09 12:10 PM
    okay so I got un-lazy and just googled it:

Belkin : In-Desk USB Hub - 3 inch

looks like it?
    07-24-09 12:14 PM
    Cool I thought mine was broken!! Haha ty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 03:33 PM
    okay so I got un-lazy and just googled it:

Belkin : In-Desk USB Hub - 3 inch

looks like it?

Good call! It looks just like it! I like Belkin's suggestion to cut a 3" hole into your desk with a hole saw if you don't have one pre-cut.
    07-24-09 10:02 PM
    Let me explain....

-KrossX
    Thats funny!!!
    07-28-09 12:23 PM
    i wish the storm pod had a light on the front like pictured in the pearl
    07-28-09 12:29 PM
    how do you dim the screen at night
    07-28-09 12:33 PM
    how do you dim the screen at night
    doesn't it dim automatically while in bedside mode?

A good idea would be a charging pod that had the front light turn on when the phone was fully charged. That way if the phone is ready to go at 4am, the super bright LED is sure to wake you up and get you ready to use that Tour no matter what time it is!
    07-28-09 02:06 PM
    For curious minds....

07-28-09 04:29 PM
    The patience goes both ways. Us trying to answer his question and him not understanding the answer.
    Hahaha, no, the patience was all on the OP, no one gave him a straight answer. Felt bad for the guy. But yes, as others have said, the BB Logo does NOT illuminate on the front of the charging dock... a shame, I did like the light.
    11-12-09 10:47 PM
    Hahaha, no, the patience was all on the OP, no one gave him a straight answer. Felt bad for the guy. But yes, as others have said, the BB Logo does NOT illuminate on the front of the charging dock... a shame, I did like the light.
    did u really just bump a thread from july?
    11-12-09 11:34 PM
    I'm glad it was bumped because it was a hilarious thread
    11-13-09 01:34 AM
    For curious minds....

bump:

Whats that like for a 9000? Are those two little button looking like things actually contacts around the perimeter of the 9000 (1/4" from the bottom)?
    12-20-09 10:25 PM
    Its on the back of the pod. Its a little bar that lights up. Not sure if this was answered, didnt feel like reading the whole thread.
    12-20-09 10:27 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD