03-13-09 08:18 AM
    Yeah.. silicone cases are silicone cases. I like them, they work, protect your bb, it's an all-round good to go.
    03-13-09 08:38 AM
    You like it? I bought the same one (different seller) and I can't get on with it at all. It fits great,and looks good too (blacking out the whole back & about half the bezel etc).
    I just got so damn bored of cleaning it ALL the time as it literally picks up every piece of dirt it touches.

Used it for a couple of days & put it back in the packaging so am back to rocking my Berry 'naked' whilst I wait for somebody in the UK to pick up the Innocase (or somebody in the US to not charge buttrape for postage) ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 08:39 AM
    Yeah I am waiting for the Innocase to be released somewhere in the UK too, was considering ordering it from the US but postage is SO expensive! Ahh well just have to wait wont we :-( Darrn
    03-13-09 08:43 AM
    I do find that they pick up every piece of dirt, but I mean when I get home it's naked for the 8900. It's my safety, if it shows some dirt I'm not too worried.
    03-13-09 08:47 AM
    I will be buying the Innocase II soon though.. because I would like more protection that, yes, doesn't show dirt so poorly
    03-13-09 08:48 AM
    A company called Expansys here in the UK do/did stock Seidio Innocases for 83xx Curves,so I'm hoping they may do so for this one too at some stage.
    I did email their Customer Services enquiring about this a month or so ago though and have heard nothing back.
    Breath not being held methinks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 09:08 AM