Hi guys!

I'm NEW here! I just got a BB TOUR 9630 and today I just wanna do a NEWBIE review on a leather case. (Currently, I'm also using a T-mobile Touch Pro 2 too.) This Ringo case/pouch can fit nicely with many brands and sizes of a mobile phone so I purchased it to use with both my TOUR and TP2.

***(Sorry, for the pics. My GF took my TOUR today so I used my TP2 as a model insted.)

OK, now let’s the review begin.
    I got the SHINNORIE case today via FedEx express.

As you may know the case called the “ RINGO “ and it’s all fully customizable,
    if you got any addition issue or ideas in mind just e-mail them like I did their customers service is pretty fast but any additional requests came with a cost though.

Everything is pretty nice they carefully packed the case in a solid box, which is nice because it’s an international delivery. When I opened the box and saw the package I was very impressed by the packaging, it was very creative! I never saw a packaging like this.

As you can see from the pictures, I feel hesitated to cut it open! and try to find someway else to open it … but I failed, ended up cutting the packaging off LoL~

The case looks real nice. I can immediately smell the leather’s scent. Though, the leather surfaces feel really soft and comfort but the build quality is great, seems solid and durable. The seam on the case is petty neat and in a good detailed order.

I’m 95% sure that this is real leather as they stated because of the smell and those wrinkles on the surface when you pressed your finger on against the case.

The case basically made of customizable leather on the outside and soft microfibre lining in the inside, which can help clean your phone this is a +1 for me.

Also you can easily slide out your phone with the strap pulling system, which is another +1 for me, Nice job Shinnorie.

In my design I also added the cardholder pocket (or you can add a utility pocket instead) on the back of the case, which pretty slick I supposed LoL~ cuz if you didn’t add any utilities option they got I think the case will look a bit boring. You can put 1 or 2 cards in there with some banknotes.

The key-ring and the strap are incredibly useful for me as I can hook up my car’s key or whatever to it and I would feel more secure to hook my phone up with my pant using the leather strap. (in the future I planned that may be I’ll just find a new longer strap to hang the case around my neck, if that doesn’t look too nerdy! LoL~ )

I used this case for about a day now and I must say that it’s quite comfortable and convenient, it suit my daily use pretty well I guess ….

About the CONS, I can’t think of any yet…sorry guys. This case really got me.
    OK may be there is one, the price…because the ‘RINGO’ leather case here is a bit pricy. If you want a nice handmade leather case and willing to spend $65 US for that, I truly recommend this one.

You can check them out at SHINNORIE : Custom Made For Your Digital Lifestyle : Create Your Own Bags and Cases
    (The RINGO is in Blackberry section under the ELEMENT series and also you will find another 2 cases that especially made for BOLD and Storm too.)

Hope it's useful in someways.
    Have a great day onwards guys!

Cheers!
    Last edited by what150; 09-30-09 at 05:01 AM.
    09-30-09 04:48 AM
    Dude, it's a chick case and an ugly one at that. Do you have a matching purse to go with that as well?
    10-03-09 08:57 PM
    Dude, it's a chick case and an ugly one at that. Do you have a matching purse to go with that as well?
    nice, to each his own
    10-03-09 09:40 PM
    To bad I didn't know about this before I purchased my Beyza Slimcase for my Bold. How is the fitment?
    10-03-09 09:53 PM
    thanks for sharing and i like it quite a bit. what size did you buy?
    10-04-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD