Hello again I'm definetly becoming a crackberry addict! Just got my curve a few weeks ago I bought two skins magenta and red but I need a real case I was looking @ the seido rubberized hard case? Any input? What color should I get I like em all! Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 04:44 PM
    I had the Seidio Rubberized Hard Case & a gel case for my BB til I got the extended battery. The SRHC does do it's job & I love the way it looks!

03-27-08 04:47 PM
    Welcome and congratulations! I purchased the the Seidio rubberized case and could not be happier. The case is very thin so it doesn't make the BB all bulky -- I also purchased the clip that goes along with the case.

The case and clip are, IMO, very good quality materials. Now all I need are some screen protectors.
    03-27-08 04:48 PM
    I currently have the InvisibleShield on my BB
    but tomorrow I'll purchase the hybrid hard case;
    clear in front, rubber in back.
    03-27-08 05:19 PM
    I use the one from out of the box for normal usage but a Krussel for in the car where it is eld on the dash so I can see caller details, use speed dials and use the navigator

03-27-08 08:01 PM
    I've been through a lot of cases and skins, and my choice is the Seidio rubberized; either full or hybrid. Love it and the skinned holster.
    03-28-08 01:10 AM
    I use the Nite Ize Clip Case Plus sold on Crackberry under extended battery fit

It's a great case IMO I have two of them. It's durable and the rotating belt clip is impossible to remove unintentionally.
    03-28-08 01:19 AM
    Just got my hand-me-down unit which originally was my co-worker's uncle. Everything works from call to receiving sms messages. But the thing is I cannot reply to SMS messages nor send MMS because these functions are not in the messaging options list. Help!
    03-28-08 01:34 AM
    Welcome 2 CB! Can't go wrong with black.
    03-28-08 01:59 AM
    Just got my hand-me-down unit which originally was my co-worker's uncle. Everything works from call to receiving sms messages. But the thing is I cannot reply to SMS messages nor send MMS because these functions are not in the messaging options list. Help!
    I would suggest wiping out the handheld after making a back-up...

Options --> Security Options --> General Options --> Hit 'menu' key and then select 'wipe handheld'
    03-28-08 02:00 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!
    03-28-08 09:22 AM
    Welcome to CB Newbie
    03-28-08 09:26 AM
    i went with the crystal hardcase for protection and so i can still check it out =p
    03-28-08 09:28 AM
    Welcome
    To CB !

03-28-08 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD