Has anyone found a really good case for the 8130? I'm looking for one that will ride sideways and has a smaller clip... not that big plastic clip from the old Southern Links. Need something that looks good too. Any suggestions?
    07-08-08 09:46 AM
    Check out Seido hybrid cases

You can get a clip for that as well

Welcome to CrackBerry!!

Check out the links in my signature for some useful info!!
    07-08-08 09:50 AM
    Hi and welcome. Check on ebay for good price.
    07-08-08 09:57 AM
    Check out Seido hybrid cases

You can get a clip for that as well

Welcome to CrackBerry!!

Check out the links in my signature for some useful info!!
    Cool, thanks to both of you... either of you know anything about the Smartphone Experts SidePouch for BlackBerry Pearl 8130? Looks like what I am looking for but the problem I have found is the fit inside the case. I can't have it rattling around... LoL.
    07-08-08 10:01 AM
    If the case is specifically for Ur phone, it should fit quite snuggly w/O any "rattle." I have abt 4 different cases that I'm happy w/. Now if Ur getting a case for a Curve, but U need it for a Pearl, the yea, U'll have too much wiggle room!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 11:04 AM
    If the case is specifically for Ur phone, it should fit quite snuggly w/O any "rattle." I have abt 4 different cases that I'm happy w/. Now if Ur getting a case for a Curve, but U need it for a Pearl, the yea, U'll have too much wiggle room!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks alot... I started looking and I see there are some like I want for the Pearl. My Alltel store didn't have anything so made me wonder about the availabilty. I think I found the one I like...

Again, thanks to all!
    07-08-08 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD