I have the lovely Sprint 8330 in red & I would like to find a case that doesn't cover the color up. I have seen the T-Moblie Speck plastic cases & like them. But so far have not found one that will fit the 8330. Any suggestions?

My main concern is protecting the screen & am not really interested at this point in one of the skins or films that have to be applied. I work in an ER & there is always the potential that my phone will go bumping along the dirty floor at any given moment.

I currently have a hoster for it, but again there is always the potential of something gross seeping inside when I least expect it while working with it on my hip.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
    07-25-08 04:46 AM
    Tmobile stores have the Speck Clear plastic case for $10. It's about $25 online. I looked at it last night, but decided that my new SPE Combiflip was nicer. The speck covers the screen but not keyboard. Read online the holster part is a little flimpsy though.

I love having the entire face covered when I drop the BB into my purse. It also has a removeable belt clip
    07-25-08 05:13 AM
    Seidio crystal clear case ftw!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 09:16 AM
    Go to the kitchen and look for your trusty saran wrap.. pull it out and stretch wrap that baby tight and volla... free clear/see through protection! Quality varies depending on brands.
    07-25-08 09:18 AM
    Link for Seidio case...

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...C2YBB8300%2DCL

07-25-08 09:23 AM
    Go to the kitchen and look for your trusty saran wrap.. pull it out and stretch wrap that baby tight and volla... free clear/see through protection! Quality varies depending on brands.

HA! Thanks for the suggestion, easy & cheap! Who needs to worry about an expensive case when you can buy a roll of saran wrap that will last you 6 months!
    07-25-08 09:36 AM
    Seidio crystal clear case ftw!

Thanks for the info & link Super Loopy! I ordered the case & screen protector & I think that it will be perfect for what I need it for. Much appreciated!
    07-25-08 08:05 PM
    My pleasure, glad to be of assistance!
    07-25-08 09:11 PM
    My pleasure, glad to be of assistance!
    Got my case & "ultimate screen protector" today, is is exactly what I wanted so agai THANK YOU!
    08-02-08 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD