09-19-09 01:01 PM
68 123
tools
    I def recommend that case.. Adds almost no bulk and doesnt stick out as bad as the OEM pouch..Well worth the money..Especially if you are the kind of person who complains about the battery door shaking(who cares).. snap on the shield and problem solved..I'm a rep and almost every tour I sell leaves with that shield.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.. If your VIP or have a work discount on your monthly bill, you'll get a 25% discount on the case too, making it $22.50
    08-09-09 08:19 PM
    i don't know, didn't get either of them. i was wondering if anyone could answer that and did anyone buy either of them for their tour yet and show pics.
    I haven't bought either, but did get a faceplate. A basic faceplate fits into the oem holster, but it will stretch it a little. I like it though.
    08-09-09 10:44 PM
    Has anyone seen the case mate Case Mate signatures? I had this for my curve and I do believe they have them for the Tour. It is also a holster and case in one, but you would have to take it out of the cast to use the cradle.
    08-09-09 10:47 PM
    I have had one for two weeks. I like it but trash and dirt can get in the holster that holds the phone. Pulled my phone out to clean it and i have little scratches on the bottom of the battery door. If you are funny about your phone being scratched like I am don't get this holster.
    08-09-09 11:23 PM
    I saw this Shell/Holster combo at a Verizon store today for $29.99. I liked the feel of it, but it doesn't cover the top of the phone at all. Also, it's a b***h to get off the phone.
    08-10-09 07:16 PM
    to me its the best case around currently .. forget seidio and their overpriced and lame promotions that always only work out to $5 ... i got this low profile slim .. great feal case for under $30 shipped ... seidio innocase and holster ... is at least $20 more...
    08-22-09 08:41 AM
    Is this case pretty sturdy? How deep are the ridges on it (I'm thinkin about trying to smooth them down?)? I actually need a smooth case for what I'm going to do with it, and I really like the style of the slim cases like this (and the Incipio Feather, which is unavailable). But if I was able to get this case at a VZW store rather than wait for the Incipio one, then I'd rather do that. Thanks for the pics.
    08-23-09 08:38 PM
    yes very sturdy and the grooves dont stick out allot at all ... just enough to make it feel real nice in your hands ...
    08-23-09 08:55 PM
    I own this and for right now its good enough for me. Doesn't damage my phone so far and I have had it for about 3 weeks now and it hasn't done any damage to my phone at all. I want a case that is a little thinner with a design on the back.
    08-24-09 11:03 AM
    it does look nice. i just saw it at Verizon store today. it's $29.99 + taxes
    08-24-09 01:51 PM
    is it a pain to take off the case if you have a desktop cradle?
    08-27-09 03:45 PM
    Yes a pain to take on n off
    08-27-09 04:16 PM
    08-27-09 04:23 PM
    thanks...I guess you use quickpull too then huh?
    08-27-09 04:31 PM
    yup use that app as well ... its a shame i cant use dock ,,, but the case rocks
    08-27-09 09:10 PM
    still loving this case!
    09-19-09 11:49 AM
    Five pages and no onne metioned that it doesn't fit the charger when its in the holster?

I have the Innocase II with holster and this one. The holster on the Innocase has a gap between the screen and holster, but this ones holster interferes with charging. Just can't win!
    09-19-09 12:59 PM
    why would the phone be in the holster when u are charging ... the holster stays on belt usually .. but when u are in your house i can see how u would want to keep it all intact .. but i usually keep the holster with wallet n keys and the phone seperate... not having to take in and out of holster to use... so dont hit into an issue too often.... I am actually looking to purchase a used seidio innocase2 case for the times that I want to use my oem charging dock
    Last edited by ToNeBerry24; 09-19-09 at 01:18 PM.
    09-19-09 01:01 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD