09-19-09 02:01 PM
68 123
tools
    iam at work right now so the only camera i have is the one on my tour which makes it hard, if i think about it tonight i will try to get a few for you. I am 6'7" with some big *** hands and have not had any trouble hitting any of the keys with this case on, it feels a lot like the Seidio case i had on my 8830
    08-03-09 04:13 PM
    08-03-09 04:19 PM
    you keep showing this site but no one has said if it is a good case or not? is it. i loved my siedio case for my pearl but getting very antsy on waiting one for the tour, is this something i want?

looking at 2 cases - Incipio Ultra Light Feather Slim Form Fitted Case or Incipio dermaSHOT Fitted Silicone Gel Case
    08-03-09 04:34 PM
    Got mine a VZW cooperate store for $25 plus tax week and a half ago. Good case. the ridges provide a good grip and all features are accessible.

Thanks for those pics! Can you post some of the Tour inside the case?
    08-03-09 05:05 PM
    My local store tried to sell me one of these for my storm when I had it....

IMO, it's junk.

Just my 2 cents
    08-03-09 05:12 PM
    you keep showing this site but no one has said if it is a good case or not? is it. i loved my siedio case for my pearl but getting very antsy on waiting one for the tour, is this something i want?

looking at 2 cases - Incipio Ultra Light Feather Slim Form Fitted Case or Incipio dermaSHOT Fitted Silicone Gel Case
    U have links to the cases u r thinking about

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 05:20 PM
    08-03-09 05:34 PM
    the silicone .. i wouldnt get ... they have OEM blackberry ones that i got on ebay for 6 bucks which are great...

the ultra light feather i like.. especially if it will fit in the oem dock from blackberry but i have a hard time seeing that it will fit in that dock with case

but after u buy either one of those two cases u still have no way of carrying.. that is why the setup discussed in this thread is nice because its a case and holster combo ... so u are covered from all angles.. just curious about the quality and the feel.. the other member stated that it feels like the seidio case which is good...

the verizon store around me didnt have the case in question for the storm just for me to see the quality build of it

also waiting on pics of case with phone on it if possible'
    Last edited by ToNeBerry24; 08-03-09 at 10:10 PM.
    08-03-09 10:03 PM
    I went to my local verizon store today to check this out but the only one they had was for the storm. I ended up picking up the hard clear case and a universal leather holster that allows the tour to fit with the hard case on. Seems to do the trick for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 10:29 PM
    they had the one for the storm?.. did u take out and feel it .. feels good in hand or more like a cheap plastic?
    i am from same area .. which one did u go to .. the one on richmond didnt have.. haha
    08-03-09 10:36 PM
    Hey gang...Long time lurker, first time poster...

I have been searching high and low for a quality holster, case combo that is both durable and low profile.

I recently purchased this case last WED from the Local Corp Store in Fresno.

While it is amazingly low profile and tucks nicely under your shirt, I am not a fan of this combo only because it scratched the top of my phone.

If you notice in the pictures above in this post, there is a small lip, on the piece that your BB Tour fits into. That lip literally scratched a non-repairable etch, right into the top of my phone.

I retuned the case to the store this afternoon, and showed them the scratch and how the case digs into the phone. While they gladly refunded my money on the case and acknowledged the cases inperfections, they did nothing for my BB Tour.

I guess I will wait paitently for the Seidio Innocase 360.

As a law enforcement professional, I want to carry my phone with me, and have had a hard time finding that perfect case.

I had the Otter Box case. It was great, and virtually bullet proof, but was just too bulky and clunky on my duty belt. I am hoping the Seidio Case is to my liking.

Speaking of Seidio. I have emailed them 3 times inquiring about when their 360 case is due for release and havent' gotten a peep back from them. Any word from anybody?

Take it easy and be safe....I am out.
    08-04-09 02:22 AM
    RIMTOURRHOC is the sku at any corporate verizon store.
    08-04-09 03:05 AM
    they had the one for the storm?.. did u take out and feel it .. feels good in hand or more like a cheap plastic?
    i am from same area .. which one did u go to .. the one on richmond didnt have.. haha
    I went to the one in the Mall because I had to take my gf there anyway so I figured I'd stop in. I felt the one for the Storm, it was similar to the seidio cases. Looked pretty nice but obviously nothing matched up so I would have to take it in and out of the case to charge it, take a picture, etc.
    08-04-09 03:13 AM
    Great case except the ridges in the back and on the sides look funny, but I guess that helps the grip. Solid build and the holser is very low pro!!!
    08-04-09 04:37 AM
    AMZER***::***Products***::***Mobile Accessories***::***Cases Tour 9630&mcid=1&category=&make=Blackberry
    i checked out the link, looks like a nice hard case/holster combo
    08-04-09 05:48 AM
    called like 3 verizon corporate stores...none of them have this case....whats the deal
    08-05-09 01:00 PM
    I have been using this for 2 weeks now with no scratches on my phone.
    08-05-09 01:05 PM
    whats the sku from verizon...the employees think im nuts when i ask for this case
    08-05-09 01:07 PM
    Do either of these cases fit in the VZW leather hip holster that came with the phone?
    08-05-09 01:09 PM
    i don't know, didn't get either of them. i was wondering if anyone could answer that and did anyone buy either of them for their tour yet and show pics.
    08-05-09 01:18 PM
    Do either of these cases fit in the VZW leather hip holster that came with the phone?
    I dont know about these, but the OEM silicone case from BB does fit into that holster, though a bit tight. The Incipio feather case is supposed to be even thinner so i would guess yes
    08-05-09 01:20 PM
    whats the sku from verizon...the employees think im nuts when i ask for this case
    08-05-09 01:39 PM
    yea i posted that somewhere on page 3
    08-05-09 01:47 PM
    none of the stores around me have that accessory .. they said they can order from that sku number .. its 29.99 plus tax and if u dont like then u can return to any verizon corporate store...

they ship to your house.. free shipping
    08-05-09 02:12 PM
    anyone else purchase this
    08-09-09 08:37 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD