12-06-10 02:29 AM
31 12
tools
    Using inv shield at moment. There is slight orange peel effect compared to other protectors, BUT I would say much easier to apply without getting noticeable bubbles. To be honest I like the slight sticky effect, gives me a feeling of more control. Found I need a protector to get good resale price after chucking my phone in pocket and bags with keys etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 06:12 AM
    I'm using the WriteRight brand that comes in a 5 sheet pack... you can find them at radioshack, walmart and a few other places... just watch where you get it from because one place charges $5 and the other $15 (radioshack).

anyway... they are just sheets and you need to cut to fit, I just put it on the "glass" anyway and not the rest of the phone. I also use these for my cameras and Ipod screens. I have not had any issues with touch screen sensitivity with these either.

maybe this is common knowledge but I have found that when applying these, use a tweezers instead of your fingers to lay the sheet down. Otherwise that little corner where your "fingerprint" now is will not stick properly and not look clear.
    11-28-10 12:21 PM
    I'd bet you're going to get some discussion on that one. Because, no matter what, we're always somewhat subjective on things like this. But I just ordered a BSE screenprotector. So, I'll be happy to give my subjective opinion when I get it on the phone.
    Got my BSE screenprotector. No issues with visibility, touchscreen use. Very easy to install - probably the easiest I've used. I'm with amazinglygraceless in making them #1.
    12-05-10 07:23 PM
    I've yet to try a zagg screen protector but the case mate screen protector is thick as can be and seriously takes a beating, too.

12-05-10 09:35 PM
    go naked people!
    since aug 12.. i have the casemate screen protector..
    decided to remove it.. and go BOLD a week ago..
    BEST decision so far!
    as long as you have a Hoster and you're being careful..
    12-05-10 09:37 PM
    I've yet to try a zagg screen protector but the case mate screen protector is thick as can be and seriously takes a beating, too.

The BSE protector is thick enough that you can see the bottom edge easily. To conserve battery life I lowered screen sensitivity a notch & brightness is set to 20. And I have no problems with either with the protector on. There is a very slight visual ripple that can be seen on the black borders, but isn't noticeable on the screen itself. For $7.99 for two, including the $2.00 shipping charge, it's worth a try.
    12-06-10 02:29 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD