I just put on a new aftermarket screen protector on my 9550...sensitivity and swiping are perfect on everything EXCEPT for when I'm in my Opera Mini Beta.

The swiping is staggered and is pretty bad. Any possible explanations for this?

Thanks!
    03-24-10 09:42 PM
    I find that with most screen protectors, they interfere with apps such as Opera where you tap instead of push.
    03-24-10 09:50 PM
    I find that with most screen protectors, they interfere with apps such as Opera where you tap instead of push.
    What's weird is that Opera worked perfectly when I had the OEM plastic cover (that wasn't even supposed to be a screen protector?) on...

Ugh...I can't stand it!
    03-24-10 10:03 PM
    This is why I don't use them. They are pretty pointless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 10:23 PM
    I only like the matte finish screen protectors and I found them once but I gave up. So easy to clean the finger prints off and since I work on machines, I get grease and dust on the phone. With matte ones, just wipe and it's clean.
    03-24-10 11:53 PM
    Update: Facebook on Opera scrolls fine...it might just be Crackberry on my Opera?

Who knows...there's too much going on what with OOAK cranking out hybrids like there's no tomorrow.
    03-25-10 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD