Hi folks,

I just signed up on crackberry.com and I must say, I like what I see. I have been using blackberry's now for 6 years and this is a very usefull site. I currently have an 8310 and really like it (GPS sux though)

Question: I am looking at this new RIM Stereo Headset with Ear Gel 2.5mm & 3.5mm which isn't avail until 5/26/08 (??), but I came across a post where someone had one already...? Where does one aquire one? I looked thru the accessories here, but did not see...

If someone could direct me to where I could get one, I would be a happy gal!

Thnx!
    05-21-08 11:56 PM
    okay.... no responses..... never a good sign
    05-31-08 07:43 PM
    They could have gotten it directly from RIM if they were an employee...one will never know,basically it breaks down to the fact if it ain't available on the blackberry site it's self..it probably wont be available anywheres else either.
    05-31-08 08:22 PM
    It's online, not sure if I can name the site but if you search you should be able to find it. They have them in red, black and white. They're 2.5 and are branded. I haven't bought one yet, might today. Not sure about the sound quality. They are gel in the ear type. Hope this helps.
    06-02-08 05:17 PM
    Thanks for the responses, but I need a 3.5mm.

THat has been my problem from day one.... every headset on the market is 2.5mm....
    06-11-08 03:49 PM
    Thanks for the responses, but I need a 3.5mm.

THat has been my problem from day one.... every headset on the market is 2.5mm....
    I have the same problem.
    06-11-08 04:11 PM
    i'd like to see a review of these, if anybody has them...i know the website, but i want to know if they are worth it...
    06-12-08 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD