TO ALL BB 9630 TOUR OWNERS WHO HAVE OTTERBOX DEFENDER:

I bought my Otterbox Defender case a week and an half ago and it is a wonderful product except for the plug-in area for the charger where the modification is needed. Otterbox decided to do something about this problem. I just received an email from Otterbox stating that because of not accommodate stock chargers on Defender Series, Otterbox will send me the newest revision of Defender for BB 9630 Tour "free of charge." They will also include a free Otterbox Impact Series for BB 9630 Tour for a minor inconvenience. TWO THUMBS UP FOR OTTERBOX!!! Great products and great company.
    07-30-09 11:19 AM
    TO ALL BB 9630 TOUR OWNERS WHO HAVE OTTERBOX DEFENDER:

I bought my Otterbox Defender case a week and an half ago and it is a wonderful product except for the plug-in area for the charger where the modification is needed. Otterbox decided to do something about this problem. I just received an email from Otterbox stating that because of not accommodate stock chargers on Defender Series, Otterbox will send me the newest revision of Defender for BB 9630 Tour "free of charge." They will also include a free Otterbox Impact Series for BB 9630 Tour for a minor inconvenience. TWO THUMBS UP FOR OTTERBOX!!! Great products and great company.
    I just brought mines this week, and I am not sure if I need to call otterbox? How did you know, mine where I plug it in has a flap that I pull out to charge it
    09-23-09 04:50 PM
    That's pretty awesome. Great Customer Service is always important. I'm between a Seidio case and an otterbox case. Otterbox may have won me over with this.
    09-27-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD