Hi. Just got my 8900 last Friday to replace my 8310. Loving this phone. So far the only thing I don't like is how unprotected the lcd is and how flimsy the battery door is. The 8310 was a tank comparatively. I get the ripple on end key press like most others do. I noticed though that if I use the corner of my thumbnail(which is most natural) it ripples waaaay worse. And actual thumb press hardly ripples it at all.

On to my questions though. Right now I am using my old 8310 leather case. It is a bit big. I wondered if I got a skin or the seidio 2 case if it would fit nicely in the old 8310 case? I dropped this thing the second day I had it already. It seems less grippy than the 8310.

And does anyone know of a place I can buy the seidio case in canada? Duty fees are a beotch.

Thanks for any input.
    03-18-09 10:07 AM
    Unfortunately I haven't seen any decent hard shell cases to protect the phone and the LCD, i had an awesome one for my 8320 but no luck so far on my 8900. However I don't get the ripple you are talking about when hitting the end button. I get it if I deliberately press down on the screen but never pressing the end button.
    03-18-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD