05-12-10 01:35 PM
333 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Lol now check this one out their selling a bulk packaged one for $26.97.
    Amazon.com: BlackBerry Charging Pod for BlackBerry 9630 [Bulk Packaging]: Cell Phones & Service
    Something doesn't add up over here............
    DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS, BLUEHARBORONLINE.COM THEY ARE FRAUD!!! I purchased RIM car charger from buy.com and they sent me a mini usb car charger which does not work with Tour eventhough on the description it says for Tour. They did not respond back to me and they have F rating with BBB....Do not buy from Blueharboronline.com!!!
    07-31-09 12:22 PM
    Nice find.
    Thanks

Now if you can find a mega sweet deal like this on a 16g card...
    07-31-09 12:23 PM
    I got mine and on the "you might also like" page there was a new tour car charger for $4.11 - which I also got. That and the desktop charger with the promo code listed above and shipping were less than $24. Here's the link to the car charger:
    Amazon.com: BlackBerry Micro USB Vehicle Charger for BlackBerry 8900, BlackBerry Tour 9630, BlackBerry Storm, BlackBerry Pearl Flip (Black): Cell Phones & Service
    So you've got the pod and the car charger both from Accessory one? and you received the correct items? Can you confirm please?

I just got ripped off from Blueharboronline.com via buy.com so I am verrrry hesitant to order online again. They sent me Mini USB with wrong mfg part # which clearly does not match their ad. when I tried contacting them, they didn't respond at all. I contacted buy.com and they said to contact blueharbor direct. So im stuck with Mini USB car charger which I have no use for.
    07-31-09 12:33 PM
    Just ordered mine, can't wait to get it!
    07-31-09 12:39 PM
    Sweet...just placed my order was in stock!
    07-31-09 12:59 PM
    can you guys report back as you receive the items that accessory one is legit seller? thanks.
    07-31-09 01:07 PM
    Just ordered mine as well.

Also ordered a folding blade power adapter. The charger adapter which came with the Tour had all sorts of universal charging adapters, but not the folding blade. I'll use the supplied one with my charging dock, and the micro folding blade version in my computer backpack for traveling.
    07-31-09 01:17 PM
    can you guys report back as you receive the items that accessory one is legit seller? thanks.
    Amazon.com At a Glance: AccessoryOne

good rating
    07-31-09 01:18 PM
    lmao this guy is probably like WTF is gong on all of the sudden his charging pods are selling like hot cakes lmaoo
    07-31-09 01:51 PM
    haha i was thinking the same thing...
    we made his friday
    07-31-09 01:58 PM
    Perhaps a rebate or commission check made out to Crackberry.com
    07-31-09 01:59 PM
    guys, I just talked to rep from accessoryone and she confirmed that this is OEM cradle and the car charger is OEM as well for what its worth.

EDIT: After confirming, I placed the order through Amazon.com...est. ship date 8/3 - 8/4
    Last edited by david122575; 07-31-09 at 02:08 PM.
    07-31-09 02:02 PM
    Or you can just look at a sellers rating and make your own decision? That pretty much says it all. I make sure they're in the us and the rating is good. That's all you need to know
    07-31-09 02:05 PM
    Amazon.com: mini to micro usb converters

where is the link to those... all i found were these .. which are allot more then what u quote...
    Here you go:

Amazon.com: OEM Motorola MicroUSB USB EMU MU Adapter for RAZR2 V8 V9 V9m Q9h model SKN6252: Cell Phones & Service
    07-31-09 02:55 PM
    How does the craddle connect to mini USB. I do not understand how the craddle charges the phone. Please explain
    07-31-09 02:57 PM
    Perhaps a rebate or commission check made out to Crackberry.com
    hey hey what about me? I found it! hahaah
    07-31-09 03:10 PM
    How does the craddle connect to mini USB. I do not understand how the craddle charges the phone. Please explain
    I initially had the same question. The cradle charges through contact with the two connectors on the back of the phone (on either side of the battery door latch).
    07-31-09 03:13 PM
    I initially had the same question. The cradle charges through contact with the two connectors on the back of the phone (on either side of the battery door latch).
    Nate, good links on your sigs. Hey I have 2 batteries. How are you using your 2 batteries? are you using extra batt charger or swapping batteirs out everyday? Can you find cheapest extra batt charger, LOL....I want to pay around $10, LOL...You seem to be good at this so.
    07-31-09 03:24 PM
    Nate, good links on your sigs. Hey I have 2 batteries. How are you using your 2 batteries? are you using extra batt charger or swapping batteirs out everyday? Can you find cheapest extra batt charger, LOL....I want to pay around $10, LOL...You seem to be good at this so.
    My 2nd battery is basically for emergency use. I charge it up in my phone, and then just leave it in my work bag for that rare day when go through my entire main battery. It is probably better for the batteries to use them both regularly, but I'm not positive about that.

I will try to hunt down a separate battery charger for you.
    07-31-09 03:38 PM
    It wouldn't take the discount at first but then I saw that it was for another seller @11.20 each. Found accessoryOne and got 11.11 plus 5%. Thanks for the heads up!!
    07-31-09 03:43 PM
    I found the OEM battery charger for about $20 total:
    Amazon.com: OEM BLACKBERRY Battery Charger 9500 Thunder 9530 Storm BlackBerry: 9500 Thunder, 9530 Storm, 8900 Javelin: Cell Phones & Service

But here is a third party charger for $12.45 total:
    Amazon.com: Cellet Portable Battery Charger With Folding Blade For Blackberry Storm 9500 & 8900: Everything Else
    (There are no Amazon reviews for this charger, but you might be able to find some elsewhere.)
    07-31-09 03:49 PM
    Sweet!!!!!!! Just ordered 2. Thanx op
    07-31-09 04:24 PM
    Amazon.com: mini to micro usb converters

where is the link to those... all i found were these .. which are allot more then what u quote...
    I bought 3 of these at .52 cents each

Amazon.com: Motorola RAZR2 V8 / V9 EMU / Micro USB Adapter [OEM] SKN6252: Cell Phones & Service
    07-31-09 04:33 PM
    good stuff in this thread... these are the threads that keep me coming back to Crackberry forums
    07-31-09 04:57 PM
    i sent an email to acessoryone this morning asking how they are able to sell the units for cheap and if they are genuine BB accessories.. their response..
    Our cost on this product is low and we are passing the discount to our customers. These are brand new oem products from Black Berry. We do not sell any used or fake products.
    just passin' info along to those who may be on the fence...
    07-31-09 05:05 PM
333 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD