05-12-10 12:35 PM
333 ... 11121314
tools
    Man, I wish I had seen this post earlier, I just bought one for $20.00. The bright side is it was in stock and has shipped, and the shipping was free. So I only paid a few bucks extra.
    08-11-09 10:21 PM
    Mine has been "in transit" since the 3rd. Was supposed to be here by yesterday.

It seems that tracing through the USPS website gives more information. The electronic shipping info was received on the 3rd but the package didn't get through the sort facility until the 11th. This seems like a great way to make someone think a package is on the way when it is not. This will not get a positive feedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by skyboxer; 08-11-09 at 10:42 PM.
    08-11-09 10:30 PM
    Mine has been "in transit" since the 3rd. Was supposed to be here by yesterday.

It seems that tracing through the USPS website gives more information. The electronic shipping info was received on the 3rd but the package didn't get through the sort facility until the 11th. This seems like a great way to make someone think a package is on the way when it is not. This will not get a positive feedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same exact experience. I fired off an email to accessory one and submitted a negative feedback. Here I thought the damn thing would arrive today...only to find out it's in the same spot? That's just terrible shipping practices...

Accessory one blew it w/ this shipment. If they refund my shipping, I may consider again. But they'd need to refund the whole package to get a positive review out of me.
    08-12-09 12:59 AM
    ^ Same exact experience, Accessory One package tracked as being delivered 4 days ago, but was only delivered today..?
    08-12-09 01:21 AM
    According to Amazon.com I should have my order from accessory1 by the end of the week.
    08-12-09 01:23 AM
    nice find.
    08-12-09 01:27 AM
    Why are you blaming Accessory One? It's their fault the USPS hasn't delivered your package yet? Did you not read my post? Delivery Confirmation IS NOT TRACKING. I ordered from Accessory One on 8/6. Got my package on 8/8 and the DC number went from the "billing info received" message to "delivered". Nothing in between. The USPS doesn't always scan the DC number as it passes from hub to hub. It's not actual tracking so they don't have to. They are only supposed to scan it when it's delivered.
    It's there fault people that ordered the kit 9 days before you have been left in limbo. Amazon's responsible for them, they're responsible for their product, and we've been getting conflicting information from Amazon, Accessory One, and the USPS (which magically changed from ETA of today to "just passing through the origin" today.) There's a massive cluster**** of misinformation going on and it's actually becoming amusing at this point to see what happens next.

I sent off another email to acc 1 and I'll go w/ what they say, but the ball was dropped all over the place on this one. I'm glad you got yours on time though. How easily accessible does that LED look? I'd like to put a nice soft blue in there.
    08-12-09 01:36 AM

Anyway, I'm tired of trying to help and being ignored/repeating myself so I am bowing out of this thread. Have a great day and I hope your packages arrive soon!
    Don't take this personal, but I'm only ignoring you because I think you are full of sh1t. On the USPS tracking page for my package:

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, August 11, 2009, 6:40 pm, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 03, 2009

Now how might my package be scanned in California less than 12 hours ago unless it was there? And why would it only be starting its journey across the nation when it is supposed to be on my bedise table by now? Postal strike? Time warp? Seller selling stuff as in stock when it isn't? Probably one of those.
    08-12-09 01:51 AM
    You could at least have the decency to post a box opening for us!
    08-12-09 02:14 AM
    The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 3, 2009 to expect your package for mailing.

I haven't heard anything since. Not good!!
    08-12-09 06:32 AM
    Damnit!!

Mine said electronically notifed on the 3rd.. and an update yesterday at 6pm says it just went thru the Santa Clarita sorting facility.. so now its going to be another 7 days or so I guess to get cross country by snail mail.

Last time I try n save a few bucks with them. Amazon says I should have had it yesterday, not just leaving the company's hands!! :X
    08-12-09 07:20 AM
    The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 3, 2009 to expect your package for mailing.

I haven't heard anything since. Not good!!
    SAME EXACT MESSAGE ON MY ORDER. I SMELL A CONSPIRACY HERE!!!!

08-12-09 07:52 AM
    In the same boat. Electronically received info on August 3 (USPS). Package just shipped out on the 11th. Estimated delivery date is the 10th on Amazon. This is a massive shipping fail.
    08-12-09 08:07 AM
    Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, August 11, 2009, 8:58 pm, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
    Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 03, 2009

Shipment Date: August 3, 2009
    Destination: BOULDER, CO, United States
    Estimated Arrival: August 11, 2009

Date Time Location Event Details
    August 3, 2009 02:48:00 PM VAN NUYS CA Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

epic shipping fail indeed. no wonder usps is losing so much money.
    08-12-09 09:19 AM
    Why are you blaming Accessory One? It's their fault the USPS hasn't delivered your package yet? Did you not read my post? Delivery Confirmation IS NOT TRACKING. I ordered from Accessory One on 8/6. Got my package on 8/8 and the DC number went from the "billing info received" message to "delivered". Nothing in between. The USPS doesn't always scan the DC number as it passes from hub to hub. It's not actual tracking so they don't have to. They are only supposed to scan it when it's delivered.
    I also think you have no idea of what you are talking about.

Here is the proof:
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Class: First-Class Mail
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation

Your item was processed through and left our SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383 facility on August 11, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, August 11, 2009, 6:40 pm, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383

------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna tell me a shipping info received on the 3rd, but its processed on the 11th is normal?
    08-12-09 11:49 AM
    Just called accessory and was told there was a hold on all orders placed until yesterday. They did however refund my shipping costs for the trouble! Call them and complain to get a refund!!!

AccessoryOne hours of operation
    Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
    Phone Number (818) 782-7400
    08-12-09 12:36 PM
    yeah dont order from the OP's link. bogus seller it seems!
    08-12-09 12:48 PM
    I started to order mine from Accessory One, but found this link --- Accessory Geek and got a BB charging pod in 2 days with free shipping.
    08-12-09 01:02 PM
    Don't take this personal, but I'm only ignoring you because I think you are full of sh1t. On the USPS tracking page for my package:

Detailed Results:

Now how might my package be scanned in California less than 12 hours ago unless it was there? And why would it only be starting its journey across the nation when it is supposed to be on my bedise table by now? Postal strike? Time warp? Seller selling stuff as in stock when it isn't? Probably one of those.
    Here is my info... Not going through them ever again

(E-Mail I got after I put in my order on July 31st....)
    Shipping Method: Standard
    Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
    Subtotal of Items: $11.11
    Shipping & Handling: $2.98
    Promotion Applied: -$0.56
    ------
    Total for this Order: $13.53

(August 7th got this e-mail)
    We're writing to confirm your purchase of the following item from
    AccessoryOne:

1 of BlackBerry Charging Pod for BlackBerry Tour 9630 (available to ship
    by August 4, 2009)

(August 10th, this e-mail)
    Shipping information has been updated for your order, placed with
    AccessoryOne on July 31, 2009.

==================================================
    SHIPPING DETAILS
    ==================================================

AccessoryOne included the following items in package 1 of this shipment:

1 of BlackBerry Charging Pod for BlackBerry Tour 9630

Shipping Carrier: USPS

Ship Date: August 7, 2009
    Shipping Speed: Standard
    Carrier Tracking ID: 91018052139076304xxxxx

(this is my status as of right now)
    Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, August 11, 2009, 6:46 pm, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 07, 2009
    08-12-09 02:01 PM
    Just called accessory and was told there was a hold on all orders placed until yesterday. They did however refund my shipping costs for the trouble! Call them and complain to get a refund!!!

AccessoryOne hours of operation
    Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
    Phone Number (818) 782-7400
    Thanks, 3 minutes for $3 bucks works for me. The lady said it shipped yesterday and would be here this week. Guess, I'll have to change my feedback.
    08-12-09 03:07 PM
    I ordered mine like on the 1st I think, with estimated shipping from the 6th-11th. On Sunday or Monday I emailed, they said it was backordered new batch would arrive and ship out Tuesday. Tuesday checked online and amazon said 'left facility on 8/7". I recieved it in the mail today, since Accessory one is just two hours away from me. Meaning they did get their new batch yesterday, sent it out and the 8/7 day was bogus.

Whatever, I had patience (learned my lesson after that tour fiasco). And here it is the 12th only one day after the shipping window and I have two pretty new charging pods. All is well.
    08-12-09 07:15 PM
    yeah dont order from the OP's link. bogus seller it seems!
    Nah man they just had a bum rush of orders in 48 hours haha. Im the OP and I got mine on time as I ordered first but I mean you gotta think that they didn't see the insane amount of orders that they got coming. I mean ya thats kinda bogus on the delayed shipping/bad communication but if it seems if u call and complain, you'll get your shipping $ back anyway so ya kinda cant complain too much about that, at least they are trying ya know.
    08-13-09 12:56 AM
    *Processed through Sort Facility, August 12, 2009, 6:19 pm, PHOENIX, AZ 85043*

Score!
    08-13-09 03:47 AM
    All 9 of mine came in today, sweet deal even with the slightly delayed shipping.
    08-13-09 01:55 PM
    Still nothing. Says shipped on the 3rd. Here was there detailed response to my email asking for my order update.

Hi,
    Your order may be lost.
    A replacement package will be sent out for you.

Thanks

Wow thanks for the details. I know who Ill never buy from again.
    Last edited by robdec17; 08-14-09 at 04:30 PM.
    08-14-09 04:14 PM
333 ... 11121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD