05-12-10 12:35 PM
333 ... 1011121314
tools
    I bought this pod thinking that i can hookup my usb/micro plug from pc and it will sync with PC
    IT WILL NOT ... it will charge the phone but the computer doesnt detect it ... BUMMER !!!
    08-07-09 05:16 PM
    I bought this pod thinking that i can hookup my usb/micro plug from pc and it will sync with PC
    IT WILL NOT ... it will charge the phone but the computer doesnt detect it ... BUMMER !!!
    You think those contacts on the back have FM??

F**king Magic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 05:55 PM
    You think those contacts on the back have FM??

F**king Magic
    ROTFLMAO...
    08-07-09 06:55 PM
    Finally got my shipment e-mail about 5 minutes ago. I ordered early on the 31st, so hopefully they did ship this week and I get them soon.
    08-07-09 07:03 PM
    I thought it might be good to note for those considering buying this item....it is only the dock, you must use your existing charger to plug it in.

Not a big deal but if you thought you were getting the whole set-up, you are not. Worth it for around $15. At $30 they should give you the whole set-up,but sadly they don't.
    08-07-09 07:22 PM
    Does anybody's B symbol on the front of the pod light up? I don't think it's lit up on the pictures posted in the thread. Mine doesn't light up at all, not sure if it's supposed to. The pod for Curve I have looks almost identical in shape and chrome, but has led strip on the back part and the B symbol in the front is lit up very nicely too. Not sure if Tour pod does not have the light in front or just mine's broken.
    08-07-09 07:38 PM
    I ordered on 7/31 and just received a confirmation today. No charging pod yet. Stupid.
    08-07-09 08:13 PM
    Does anybody's B symbol on the front of the pod light up? I don't think it's lit up on the pictures posted in the thread. Mine doesn't light up at all, not sure if it's supposed to. The pod for Curve I have looks almost identical in shape and chrome, but has led strip on the back part and the B symbol in the front is lit up very nicely too. Not sure if Tour pod does not have the light in front or just mine's broken.
    Yours isn't broken. Take a look at the pictures with post #258 in this thread and you'll see that the only thing that lights up is the small white LED toward the back of the charger. If the charger is plugged in, that light will be on.
    08-07-09 08:51 PM
    ahh, I really liked the light on my wife's pod we got just a few days ago. I guess it's best without it if you have the thing on your night stand, it's really bright.
    08-07-09 09:20 PM
    "We're sorry some of your item(s) back ordered..." so, we're not gonna send you anything. I thought I'd be a good customer and order several items from BargainCell instead of the lowest vendor for each. And, I agreed to pay shipping for each item. What do I get? An email from Rahul telling me to "Have a Nice Day". I'd much rather have two charging pods, an extra charger, and the Bluetooth adapter that were all "In Stock" when I ordered.

The moral of the story is: Order from BargainCell at your own risk.
    08-07-09 09:33 PM
    Bought mine on eBay for $17-$18, and it was a great price then, but yours is much better!

Well worth the money, I love it.
    08-07-09 09:35 PM
    i've noticed that the prices on ebay for the charging pod are also getting cheaper. They used to be around 23 and now there down to $17
    08-07-09 10:52 PM
    "We're sorry some of your item(s) back ordered..." so, we're not gonna send you anything. I thought I'd be a good customer and order several items from BargainCell instead of the lowest vendor for each. And, I agreed to pay shipping for each item. What do I get? An email from Rahul telling me to "Have a Nice Day". I'd much rather have two charging pods, an extra charger, and the Bluetooth adapter that were all "In Stock" when I ordered.

The moral of the story is: Order from BargainCell at your own risk.

I also got a Simlar response:

Hi, thank you for contacting us. We do apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately your order has been placed on backorder due to the fact that your item(s) or some of the items you purchased are out of stock.

We are trying our hardest and are working as proficiently to get your order out to you quickly. Please let us know if you want to wait any longer for us to re-stock the item(s) you want or you may decide to just cancel the order. Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day!
    08-07-09 11:04 PM
    Got mine today! Works perfect
    08-08-09 12:03 AM
    Ordered mine on the 31st, shipped 8/3, arrived yesterday, Sat. 8/8 through USPS from AccessoryOne through Amazon. Yay Works perfectly, much better than having to find and plug in the wall charger. All together permanently now.
    08-09-09 02:58 PM
    guys just go on ebay they have them with free shipping buy it now
    08-09-09 03:08 PM
    i ordered mine on 7/31 and still havent gotten it.
    it says van nuys ca origin. est arrival in boulder co on 8/11.
    but there is no update on shipping since 8/3.

im starting to wonder where the heck these are. i ordered two and was charged to my card already.
    08-11-09 06:07 PM
    i ordered mine on 7/31 and still havent gotten it.
    it says van nuys ca origin. est arrival in boulder co on 8/11.
    but there is no update on shipping since 8/3.

im starting to wonder where the heck these are. i ordered two and was charged to my card already.
    me too....mine shipped on the 3rd and i still have not received it yet either
    08-11-09 06:15 PM
    I too ordered it on 7/31 and it shows an 8/3 USPS electronic shipping info received. I live around 20 miles from the place and I still have not received the item. Their response to my email query of today 8/11/09 is a bunch of bull:

USPS does not always update their tracking information.
    Please allow a few days for delivery.
    08-11-09 06:19 PM
    me too....mine shipped on the 3rd and i still have not received it yet either
    Same here, placed order on 31st., shipped on the 3rd, nothing yet?????

Here is tracking info from the usps, it shows that this pkg didn't leave their warehouse:

Class: First-Class Mail
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 3, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
    Last edited by 717200; 08-11-09 at 07:55 PM.
    08-11-09 07:51 PM
    That doesn't mean the package never left their warehouse! There is NO such thing as package tracking for any USPS service except Express Mail. The info above is what happens when the DELIVERY CONFIRMATION label is scanned. DC isn't tracking. Most likely you won't see that info update until your package reaches your local post office or is delivered. All DC does is show when a package is delivered. Occasionally it will be scanned as it travels from hub to hub but not always. If it's part of a large group of packages being sent out it won't be scanned when it is picked up by the USPS. Your package is likely in transit.
    Wrong. I bought something. Every time it reached a new location, they scanned and it showed. I was able to follow the package from California to Pennsylvania. It's like they updated their tracking system... It's just as delayed as UPS.
    08-11-09 08:12 PM
    That doesn't mean the package never left their warehouse! There is NO such thing as package tracking for any USPS service except Express Mail. The info above is what happens when the DELIVERY CONFIRMATION label is scanned. DC isn't tracking. Most likely you won't see that info update until your package reaches your local post office or is delivered. All DC does is show when a package is delivered. Occasionally it will be scanned as it travels from hub to hub but not always. If it's part of a large group of packages being sent out it won't be scanned when it is picked up by the USPS. Your package is likely in transit.
    I also say you are wrong, i always see a tracking progress on my pkgs from the usps.
    08-11-09 08:16 PM
    im only about 40 miles away from them. My order shipped on 8/7 and still hasn't arrived yet. USPS is sloooow
    08-11-09 09:12 PM
    Lucky. Ordered the 30th and got it the 8th

08-11-09 09:18 PM
    Ordered on the 1st. Still haven't gotten it. They told me it was backordered. Omg I'm waiting to review it!

08-11-09 10:12 PM
333 ... 1011121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD