05-12-10 12:35 PM
333 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Im the OP and I received mine today and its OEM AND PERFECT! Im in NJ so im almost as far east as you can get from cali. Also received a nice lil coupon on my reciept All in all it was deff worth the 13 bucks!
    08-06-09 10:27 PM
    Im the OP and I received mine today and its OEM AND PERFECT! Im in NJ so im almost as far east as you can get from cali. Also received a nice lil coupon on my reciept All in all it was deff worth the 13 bucks!
    Nice! I ordered mine a day after your original post and I'm still waiting for it to arrive (and I'm in CA!). Glad to hear you're happy with it and thanks again for the head's up!
    08-06-09 10:31 PM
    great deal
    08-06-09 10:36 PM
    Nice! I ordered mine a day after your original post and I'm still waiting for it to arrive (and I'm in CA!). Glad to hear you're happy with it and thanks again for the head's up!
    Np peoples....I was thinking of sending the company an email with a link showin them how much business I gave them but that's not really me lol
    08-06-09 10:52 PM
    Hey just saw this on amazon.com and thought i'd pass it on to you. The deal is an insane deal! $11.11 + shipping which is pretty cheap. ($2.98 to NJ at least)

Amazon.com: BlackBerry Charging Pod for BlackBerry Tour 9630: Cell Phones & Service

And then enter the code OFFEROO5 at checkout and get another 5% off!!!

Just thought i'd share the wealth!
    Thank you for sharing the great finds. I felt like I have completed a Saturday morning garage sale "Tour" with great buys.
    08-06-09 11:17 PM
    Here's some pics if anyone wants to see. I'm bored so I figured maybe someone would want to. It's very shiny and purty I haven't cleaned my phone since I got it, don't mind that. I need a damn microfiber cloth argh.

08-06-09 11:25 PM
    to bad that BB symbol in the front didnt light up when charging and go off when charge is complete.. u have no way of knowing when charge is complete
    08-07-09 12:10 AM
    to bad that BB symbol in the front didnt light up when charging and go off when charge is complete.. u have no way of knowing when charge is complete
    like someone else said earlier...for 13 bucks it cld have hello kitty pictures on the sides and i wouldnt care
    08-07-09 12:24 AM
    There's that light on the back of the pod, but I'm not sure if it goes off when charge is complete. Doubt it though.
    08-07-09 12:34 AM
    I ordered two Pods and other accessories from BargainCell on Amazon
    on Aug 2 with a shipping estimate of Aug 3-4. As of today, no emails,
    no updates, no shipment, just a robot auto-confirmation from Amazon.

That's BargainCell on Amazon.com - save yourself the frustration:

BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE !!!
    Thats why they're called estimated dates. I've bought plenty of stuff from BargainCell & Accessory One thru Amazon; never had a problem with either. Many times they will ship the item without sending email or updates of shipment.
    08-07-09 12:42 AM
    Here's some pics if anyone wants to see. I'm bored so I figured maybe someone would want to. It's very shiny and purty I haven't cleaned my phone since I got it, don't mind that. I need a damn microfiber cloth argh.
    Yes! Thank you SO much for the pics. I can't believe the light's a soft blue! That's the most perfect LED color and they used it! I expected it to be covering up a bright orange, red, or green flare. Excellent. I'm one of those fanatics that covers up any LED in his bedroom and this one might not need to be covered. Does it go off when fully charged or just stay on to let you know it's plugged in? It'd be nice to have different colors, one for charging and one for charged.

Now what's up w/ the truck taking the tour de USA and making us AZ/CA peeps wait a week! Aargh!
    Last edited by Jodiuh; 08-07-09 at 06:12 AM.
    08-07-09 06:08 AM
    Thanks for those pics dude!!!

Holy smokes it gonna look sexy on my desk !! Brb , I think I just jizzed my pants.... Lol
    08-07-09 08:12 AM
    The light on mine is white, not blue. And it stays on as long as the pod is plugged into the cable.
    08-07-09 08:25 AM
    Yes! Thank you SO much for the pics. I can't believe the light's a soft blue! That's the most perfect LED color and they used it! I expected it to be covering up a bright orange, red, or green flare. Excellent. I'm one of those fanatics that covers up any LED in his bedroom and this one might not need to be covered. Does it go off when fully charged or just stay on to let you know it's plugged in? It'd be nice to have different colors, one for charging and one for charged.

Now what's up w/ the truck taking the tour de USA and making us AZ/CA peeps wait a week! Aargh!
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but the light on my cradle is the same color the Storm's cradle was, a soft yellow. I dunno where that blue came from, but i wish i got one of those. Otherwise, it's identical.

The light on mine is white, not blue. And it stays on as long as the pod is plugged into the cable.
    +1
    08-07-09 08:29 AM
    now that everyone in this thread is getting the dock.. what cases are u guys using.. i am currnetly using the oem bb skin that is easy to take on and off in order to use the dock... i was thinking of getting the seidio 360 case but that will be a b*tch to take case on and off.. maybe the innocase since the bottom slides off an u can still use dock ... i need a clip so both of these comes with holsters ...

There is that feather hard case .. i cant recall the manufacturer at this point.. but it is said that the case works with most docks.. i am not sure if it will work with this dock .. but again i cant get a holster.. will have to look into a leather holster.. which usually are more bulky .. i am not in with the bulky look that is why i got rid of my htc touch pro
    08-07-09 08:31 AM
    now that everyone in this thread is getting the dock.. what cases are u guys using.. i am currnetly using the oem bb skin that is easy to take on and off in order to use the dock... i was thinking of getting the seidio 360 case but that will be a b*tch to take case on and off.. maybe the innocase since the bottom slides off an u can still use dock ... i need a clip so both of these comes with holsters ...

There is that feather hard case .. i cant recall the manufacturer at this point.. but it is said that the case works with most docks.. i am not sure if it will work with this dock .. but again i cant get a holster.. will have to look into a leather holster.. which usually are more bulky .. i am not in with the bulky look that is why i got rid of my htc touch pro
    Seidio may come out with a dock for the innocase like they did with the storm. But may take them a a while to do so.
    08-07-09 08:49 AM
    ya they prob would ...

$55 for 360 case n holster then prob another 35 for dock or 25.. geesh ... allot for dumb accessories...
    08-07-09 09:01 AM
    Got mine yesterday.
    Fits fine with a phantom skinz also.
    Nice to not have to fumble in the dark with the cord..
    08-07-09 09:07 AM
    Fits fine with a phantom skinz also.
    That's good to hear. I'm glad I won't have to do surgery on the skinz when I get my pod!
    08-07-09 09:34 AM
    I just got my charging pod today.. Finally!!
    08-07-09 10:18 AM
    i was hoping mine would come today but didn't maybe tomorrow
    08-07-09 11:55 AM
    Mine was just delivered..... And the receipt reads $0.00
    08-07-09 12:19 PM
    picked mines up from Amazon for 13+5.99 shipping!!!! OFFEROO5 didn't work for me boo - all good!
    08-07-09 01:21 PM
    So is the light blue (like in the photos), white, or yellow? Oh well, I'll just cover it up w/ some black electrical tape anyway. Power LED's have never made sense to me. I can see, feel, and hear that the monitor's on, do I really need a green circle to tell me that?
    08-07-09 01:36 PM
    if i paid 29 for this silver cheerio i would have slapped my self. for the price, it's great.

oddly... my tour randomly lights up while sitting in the pod... like it wants to ring but then reconsiders.
    08-07-09 02:28 PM
333 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD