Hey everyone!

New Blackberry owner and first one. I've been researching and rejected the iphone craze for the blackberry movement! Loving my tour so far btw!

I have a few questions.

First, I'm looking for a hardcase (or very cool softcase) for my tour. I'm also wondering if any offer a hook to attach things on it (like a strap or asian keychain thing). Otherwise a decently priced case which will totally do the job.

Second, I took advantage of the buy one get one (didn't know taxes were involved) for the blackberry with verizon. I got the tour and my bro got the storm. I'm wondering if I should tell him to return it and wait for the storm 2 rumored to hit the shelves later in October( early October?)

I know there is a 30day thing so yeah just wondering!

Also, P.S. any must have apps for my tour. Thanks a bunch everyone! I'm ready to feel the change
    09-08-09 12:53 AM
    Welcome to the ADDICTION! I would pick up a Seidio Innocase II for your Tour. Best case out there. Great protection without the bulk and good feel in hand as well as slides in and out of pockets nicely.

Since you are new to BB and CB I would highly recommend you taking the time and read the BB101 Lecture Series as well as the How To/Tips threads to get yourself more comfortable and ultimately more knowledgeable with BBs and CB alike. Also check out the How to use SEARCH thread in my sig. Will make finding what you need easier and quicker. Put in the time and you will be greatly rewarded!

As far as your Bro's Storm, really hard to say that the S2 will actually be out by next month. 10/14 is just rumor and speculation. I would be more inclined to think it will be coming out in November but ultimately it will be out when ready. Dont think RIM is going to rush this and make the same mistake twice!
    09-08-09 01:01 AM
    Thanks for the reply!

Dang, I hope the rumors are true! OR at leas thte 5.0 OS will alleviate headaches for the numerous storm owners for the moment anyway.

For the case, I don't assume it has that little nook to add a strap or something. woo I hope to make time for the blackberry introduction!
    09-08-09 01:04 AM
    Thanks for the reply!

Dang, I hope the rumors are true! OR at leas thte 5.0 OS will alleviate headaches for the numerous storm owners for the moment anyway.

For the case, I don't assume it has that little nook to add a strap or something. woo I hope to make time for the blackberry introduction!
    .148 helped and fixed a lot. .151 made things even better, not to mention hybrids. People just like to B!#@$ and complain about everything, not to mention alot of the problems were operator error.

Dont know if the Innocase II has a cutout for that little hook on the Tour. You can call Seidio and ask them but I bet there isnt one.
    09-08-09 01:12 AM
    There is a hole around that area for the strap.
    09-08-09 01:22 AM
    There is a hole around that area for the strap.
    Awesome! Good to know and thanks for the insight!
    09-08-09 01:26 AM
    Why not get the best of both worlds? I'm a fan of otterbox products. They may be a little bulky and add some weight but you know your phone is safe and sound. Plus I think they just make the phone look cooler. More rugged or something
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/my...review-275766/
    09-08-09 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD