Hello everyone, my name is Jamie-lee, and I am the new Customer Service Manager for Berryware.ca
    I wanted to introduce myself, because from what I understand there have been some issues with our Customer Service in the past, and I want to turn over a new leaf here at Berryware.
    I'd like to first start by saying, that we are a very new company, and yes we did have some issues in the beginning, (just like most new companies,) as our initial success was bigger and BETTER then we ever could have expected, and our Founder was not prepared to handle all the demand.

I'm very happy to report that we have had a tremendous amount of positive feedback regarding our products, and we are working very hard to perfect our Customer Service, so I'm sure you will notice a big change at Berryware.ca.

I personally guarantee that I will answer every email that comes across my desk within 24 hours of receiving it, and I will always work my hardest to make sure our customers are happy, from start-to-finish.
    Customer Service doesn't end when you've made your purchase, and I am always glad to help with any issue, no matter how simple or how complex.

I can assure you that we have had far more happy customers then not, but if you are one of the people that was unsure about giving us a try, please contact me directly at Jamie@Berryware.ca, and I will do everything I can to put your mind at ease.

Please check out our site, and provide any feedback you like, I am available 24 hours a day, and I look forward to hearing from all of you.

-Jamie@Berryware.ca

Home page
    03-22-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD