You all with Sprint, did the phone come with BB's new charger? The one that integrates the sync cable?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 10:42 AM
    there was a person who had a pic of everything that came in the box, and it was just the original charger.
    05-19-10 10:45 AM
    No it didn't
    05-19-10 10:46 AM
    there was a person who had a pic of everything that came in the box, and it was just the original charger.
    Thank you. Sorry, can't see most pics through my BB. Maybe Big Red will surprise us with it??? Lol. Most likely not.

05-19-10 10:49 AM
    Thank you. Sorry, can't see most pics through my BB. Maybe Big Red will surprise us with it??? Lol. Most likely not.

Verizon will probably include the same charger as the Tour with the international travel adapters as they will consider this a World Phone; I imagine future CDMA only Berries will get the new setup of the USB cable and charge adapter.
    05-19-10 11:22 AM
    Verizon will probably include the same charger as the Tour with the international travel adapters as they will consider this a World Phone; I imagine future CDMA only Berries will get the new setup of the USB cable and charge adapter.
    +1 This reason was mentioned in the Blog post about the new chargers.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-usb-power-plug
    05-19-10 11:30 AM
    Just pick the new charger up when it's released.....
    05-19-10 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD