Im trying to find a silicone case for my blackberry 8330 from verizon WITHOUT the LED cutout on top. I know verizon has clear, hot pink & black, but they just do not look good on the pale pink color of my 8330. Does anyone know where I can get one without the little LED cutout? I have looked EVERYWHERE online and at the alltel, sprint & verizon stores for a different color. I have a pale pink silicone case with the led cutout, that i love, but its not protecting it phone the way its ment to. Please help!! I dont know where else to look!!!!
    11-12-08 10:09 PM
    Have you tried the store here on CB?

I dont use any silicon cases, but a Best Skin Ever..

BTW.. Im marrying my Sailor in July
    11-12-08 10:11 PM
    This may sound getto, but try cutting out small square of electrical tape and just covering it.
    11-12-08 10:11 PM
    what is this best skin ever i keep hearing about? Is it like the boydguardz??
    11-12-08 10:16 PM
    Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

Its like... well, take a look, I dont know what a bodyguardz is, but this is like a clear invisible protective *film* i guess for your BB.. I really like it..
    11-12-08 10:25 PM
    To be honest, when I first got my Berry, I wanted a silicon case without the little LED cut out too. . . but I broke down and got one anyway since I couldn't find one in the color I wanted without it. I was bothered by it for a total of 5 minutes. Then I got over it. It fits my Berry perfectly and protects the phone just the same - its really not that big of a deal. My suggestion would be to just buy it in the color that you want since (in the long run) that is what is more important and it doesn't negatively effect the performance of the case.
    I also ordered those clear static-cling screen covers to protect the screen. I suggest purchasing those as well if you go the silicon case route since the screen is what is more prone to scratches.

It's strange that the one you have currently is not keeping you phone safe? What exactly is it not doing that any other silicone case would?
    11-12-08 10:59 PM
    The silicone case is curling around the edges of my phone. its an oem case so idk if i just a dud; but also, i keep my phone in my purse and i try to keep it seperate from my other things, but that doesnt always work, so i have scratches in that stupid open spot for the LED light. I have a screen protector on it already. Im just a stickler for keeping my phone in tip-top shape and scratches irritate that crap outa me. Im just hoping this case quits curling around the edges bc i dont have to have to buy another one, seeings its not exactly the right case for my phone anyway.

That is why im searching for the right case for the 8330
    11-12-08 11:15 PM
    Scratches make me mad also, gotta protect it...
    11-12-08 11:20 PM
    i didnt even know they had one without the cutout. The thing thats bugging me about mine is it doesnt completely cover up the sides right next to the screen. The housing cracks through a tiny bit. Hopefully it will stretch and cover everything eventually.

Also im pretty sure the verizon cases suck and theyre not blackberry branded. The ones with the cutout and blackberry logo on the back are of much better quality. I got mine at a t-mobile store
    Last edited by BerryKid; 11-12-08 at 11:46 PM.
    11-12-08 11:22 PM
    eBay has some nice Seidio innocases for $19.97 free shipping !! Got mine on it's way
    11-12-08 11:26 PM
    ive tried the seidio cases, the only problem is no one could hear me talking lol, they said i sounded muffled....

finding the right case is more annoying then it is anything else. I just want my "life-line" protected lol
    11-12-08 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD