Yes...more expensive than your "average bear" however, beautiful quality leather -- links below....

With the latest releases of the Blackberry Pearl and 8800 models, two popular case makers have addressed the needs of protecting those devices in style. Piel Frama has released a line of leather cases for the BlackBerry 8800 and Vaja has released a line of cases for the BlackBerry Pearl/8100.

Piel Frama's leather cases feature Cowskin, Crocodile-Cowskin, and Vachetta leathers; black, tan, and red colors, and flap and slip cover designs. For more information on Piel Frama cases for the 8800, visit the Piel Frama web site.

Vaja has also released cases for the BlackBerry Pearl smartphone. Featuring pouch and slip cases, the BlackBerry Pearl cases are designed to accent the fashionable aspects of the Pearl, while offering protection. The slip case features cut outs for the camera, screen, keypad, and charge ports. Both the pouch and slip cases can be customized to further accent one's personal flair. For more information on BlackBerry cases by Vaja, visit the Vaja web site.

Vaja - Leather Products

Smartphone cases
    03-29-07 08:37 PM
    ...this ( ) close to getting a black one (with my CB winnings), with the belt hoop. But, I have to wait 25 days!?! That's too long, surely. What are they doing, getting the cow ready, and making it? A shame, I just don't have the patients to wait 25 days, not for a case, or a BlackBerry for that matter...

I may call them to verify it is 'really' a 25 day wait...
    03-30-07 06:56 AM
    I've had Vaja cases - they are wonderful and worth waiting for...not easy to wait but worth it!

As an aside - not hijacking the thread or anyting - fyi....they make a beautiful PSP case as well
    03-30-07 04:54 PM
    Ok, well i am tempted....by Vaja

Just going to see whether i do need to order cow (confirmed that for you Nav), but stuck on coloUrs- Black or the Pale Blue...

I have an 8700v - which is bronze/champagne ...

Help please?

03-31-07 02:56 PM
    Are you asking which color? Do you mean the moonlight blue?

Ok, well i am tempted....by Vaja

Just going to see whether i do need to order cow (confirmed that for you Nav), but stuck on coloUrs- Black or the Pale Blue...

I have an 8700v - which is bronze/champagne ...

Help please?

03-31-07 07:23 PM
    That was the one...

What you fink!?
    04-01-07 02:54 AM
    The blue is a very nice color but I think I would keep it simple with black. IMHO

Can't wait to see photos!!!
    04-01-07 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD