I just received my Case-mate Fuel Case and it's sweet! Charges very quickly and adds a bit of bulk for those of us with big hands who find the 8900 a little on the thin side. It's made of a nice grippy plastic too.

The camera will still work when it's in the case also, you just have to turn the belt clip to the side and both the camera and flash are completely exposed. It locks in nice and tight so there's no way the phone will fall out.

If anyone has some specific questions, fire away! I like what I see so far.
    10-07-09 04:58 PM
    I didn't want to be the first to ask but was it expensive?
    10-07-09 05:07 PM
    10-07-09 05:11 PM
    I got it from a Canadian site as I didn't want to deal with the border fees. Turns out they are charging $75Cdn and after taxes and shipping it cost me $85 with overnight delivery.

So for what I got and how quickly I got it, I consider it very cheap.

As for bulky, the case itself is about the thickness of the Curve itself. So as I say, those of us with big hands are happy with that sort of thing. I know I am, I can hold the phone a lot more easily now when I type. Before it was a bit harder for me and I always had to adjust my grip as I typed.

Now it just sits there and I don't have to move my fingers around all the time on the back of it. And the grippy plastic is nice. But depends wheat you like to hold on to, some love the smaller feel of course.

Oh, I got this from canadacomputers.com BTW.

[edit]

I forgot to mention this case is made to leave the phone in all the time, you can even talk into the phone while its in there as there is a hole leading to the receiver in the bottom of the BB.
    Last edited by Radius; 10-07-09 at 05:17 PM.
    10-07-09 05:15 PM
    Geezus, $85 for a case! Does it make toast? Do taxes?
    10-07-09 05:40 PM
    Geezus, $85 for a case! Does it make toast? Do taxes?
    Nope, but it raises my self esteem and you can't put a price on that. Well, I guess it's $85, never mind...
    10-07-09 06:18 PM
    Nope, but it raises my self esteem and you can't put a price on that. Well, I guess it's $85, never mind...
    LMAO!!! HeHeHehe
    10-07-09 06:27 PM
    Any problems with sound? I just got one and those I call can't hear me well. Say I sound muffled. If it take my Tour 9630 out of the FUEL, they can hear me just fine.
    12-07-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD