Hey all,

Just wanted a few opinions on a new bluetooth accessory i bought. I purchased the Motorola MOTOROKR S9-HD yesterday and i have to say i love this thing. I hate iPod style ear buds as they constantly fall out of my ear and i can never really get a nice fit out of any i have tried.

This headset offers me both a bluetooth talk and music head set. I must say well worth the 99 bucks i paid (probably cheaper on ebay, but it was an impulse buy lol). Great sound quality and fits very comfortably

I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with it if they do have it and use it. I have had my audio cut out on occasion and i read the manual and it said to not keep it in you pocket or anywhere to block the antenna which i have been but leaving it on my desk at work sometimes get a brief cut out.

Any help or suggestions would be great or if anyone knows of any other issues with this or any bluetooth headphones that i may need to adjust something on my S2.
    Thanks
    03-01-10 09:01 PM
    I use the Rocketfish RF-MAB2 and absolutely love them. I was originally looking at the Motorola's, but don't like the in-you-ear design. Plus I picked up the Rocketfish on ebay for $30. Range is unbelievable, over 100 feet. Hopefully you like your Motorola's as much as like my Rocketfish.

Sorry, I realize I offered no help.
    03-01-10 09:08 PM
    I use the S9-HD's and there great, you say you just got them, did you charge them up for atleast 8hrs before initial use?
    03-01-10 09:12 PM
    I use Nokia BH-601(10$ on ebay). Love them. Sometime I have little issues like you...
    03-01-10 09:30 PM
    I use the S9-HD's and there great, you say you just got them, did you charge them up for atleast 8hrs before initial use?
    Yea...in a way, i charged it for about an hour and then tested it out while i walked the dog and then left it turned off and on the charger overnight.

i may have jumped the gun as far as buying them knowing there were other models out there and probably cheaper, but i am definately satisfied on sound quality alone. I should ask my friend at work who has them with his Droid and see if he has any of the same issues i've seen. Like i said, they were minor but if there was any kind of setting to fix it i will do it.
    03-01-10 11:44 PM
    I use the Plantronics 855 and it sometimes cut off for a sec or so when i walk with the phone in the pocket
    03-02-10 03:27 AM
    I use the Plantronics 855 and it sometimes cut off for a sec or so when i walk with the phone in the pocket
    I use the 855s too, and they're absolutely terrific! The only thing is, the connector between the main unite and the satellite earbud has started to wear out. It still works fine, except the left side may sometimes go out; nothing a little fiddling can't fix.

The main downside with bluetooth is that our bodies seem to block the radio signal and can cause interference, especially when you're outside and the signal has nothing to bounce off of. I noticed the first time I tested my earphones outside, it was constantly cutting in and out. Surprisingly, a newer phone and newer OS seemed to have reduced the problem significantly.
    03-02-10 04:27 AM
    I have the S9 HD's and love them as well. I have not tried using them with my phone in my pocket. I use them at work alot and leave my phone on my desk. No issues. I can even walk out of my office and down the hall to the printer without taking my phone and don't loose a connection. (30 - 40 feet)

I read somewhere not to exersize with them on. I think the sweat from the back of your neck zaps them out.
    03-02-10 09:03 AM
    Anyone know how to make the motorola hear all notifications. For instance when I have my phone on normal I cant hear my facebook or email notifications through the headphones. Any Suggestions?
    03-02-10 08:00 PM
    i have them and they worked great for the first week. Now I cant get the audio(music) to stream due to connectivity. The handsfree phone works great, just the music stream... I thought it was the headset so I got it replaced by best buy... Im still having the issue. I think imma reinstall my BB OS. its def my phone.
    03-03-10 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD