Just got a delivery from the Santa UPS dude...

Sorry for the blurriness of the pic. Too many vodka martinis, last night....hands are not 'focused'. Oh, and disregard the foot at the bottom. I swear it's not mine!

Almost afraid to open the box. It's so pretty the way they packaged it!
    01-07-08 11:59 AM
    I wouldn't be afraid of opening the box.

I would be afraid of the foot though. Did it come in the UPS package?
    01-07-08 12:20 PM
    I wouldn't be afraid of opening the box.

I would be afraid of the foot though. Did it come in the UPS package?
    Haha! Quite possibly. It does smell 'suspicious'.
    01-07-08 12:23 PM
    no were laughing with you
    01-30-08 05:09 PM
    Okay, you may have seen my negative comments about this case in some other threads.

Basically, I've had this case for a month and a half about. I lost interest, in this particular case after about a week. The sides have no retaining mechanism, whatsoever. It makes for a bad feel. When you pick up the BB, it moves around...not good...don't like.

The holes, for the buttons....way wrong. Not wide enough, at all. Totally, unintuitive period.

Love the screen protection, but that's all that this has going for it. Every other aspect of this case is bad. Like the guys that decided to put the oil filter in a place where I have to improvise to remove it, I'd like to smack the guy that designed this. He should, by all rights, not even have a paying job.

That said, this was 25 dollars in the trash. Sorry Speck, you lose. Guess that's why they got this contract with tmo. Word of mouth will kill them. Can't lose with a contract. That's money, in the bank.
    02-13-08 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD