I work in a salt-water environment, and now that it's summer, I am (thankfully) no longer stuck in my office.

I need something thin, so it can still fit in my back pocket, that will help protect my 8900 from my wet hands, give good grip and survive a drop onto the concrete floor.

I've looked at the Otterbox, which states it does not protect against water.. and the Innocase 360- no reviews I've noticed say anything useful to my watery hands situation, but does protect against being dropped.

anyone have any suggestions?
    07-03-09 07:17 PM
    07-03-09 07:34 PM
    one of those I can't talk with, and the other doesn't protect against water.

thanks though!
    07-03-09 07:37 PM
    If only Otterbox had an Armor Case for the 8900...
    07-03-09 08:07 PM
    I left my Nextel Motorola i580 and moved to T-Mo for the 8320. Now I have the 8900, which is.. awesome.. and perfect.. and I loves it.

but she needs the tough skin on my old i580 to survive being at work.. and I don't wanna switch back... I'll pout for a long time if I have to get a different device. or have an additional expense for an additional device- that can't do all I need, and have come to rely on.

there must be a solution.
    07-03-09 09:32 PM