Hey guys,

So i have started to use my holster more often now and although I am still getting used to it, there is one thing that really bugs me. Before I put it in the holster, I lock it and when I take it out of the holster, the phone unlocks itself and therefore multiple keys are pressed. At one point it opened Poynt due to pressing of keys.

So is there any way i can have it set to lock even after taking it out of the holster? I DO NOT want to use the password option.
    03-27-11 11:04 AM
    Might be, I'm not sure what all the different versions of OS had for in and out of holster settings and personalization, but it'll all be in your options section. I don't recall that being an option with my .714 on T-Mo USA, and haven't even tried lookin' at them in 6.0.0.448.
    03-27-11 11:45 AM
    03-27-11 11:48 AM
    I read that article and it says that to unlock without a password set, just remove it from the holster. But I dont want that to happen. So is there a good third party app that will keep it locked after I take it out of the holster?
    03-27-11 12:10 PM
    I read that article and it says that to unlock without a password set, just remove it from the holster. But I dont want that to happen. So is there a good third party app that will keep it locked after I take it out of the holster?
    I do not know how good this app is, or if it will serve your purpose. I use a password on my device.
    03-27-11 12:21 PM
    I do not know how good this app is, or if it will serve your purpose. I use a password on my device.

This is the best option.
    03-27-11 09:03 PM
    I don't use a password on mine and holstering it is fine for me. Try the app out and see if it's good enough, if it doesn't satisfy you, then you'll have to deal with what you have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD