I'm lloking to buy a pocket case for my 8900 and I'm leaning towards the incipio feather case. Any other suggestions? I'm not sure about getting a silicone case because I know they collect lint. Also please take a look at my uma problem post, I really need help with that as well. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 03:34 PM
    The pouch the comes with it is not bad. It's free!
    05-09-09 06:33 PM
    I just got an Incipio feather case and I LOVE it... almost looks like my curve has nothing on at all.
    05-09-09 06:50 PM
    The pouch the comes with it is not bad. It's free!
    ehhh its pretty bad for most people. Its really hard to take it out and the "leather" is kinda cheap. I think I'm gonna go with the feather case since someone posted a code to save 20%. And it comes with a screen protector

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 11:43 AM
    i think you should get the invisible shield on your phone. i actually have it on mine and i love it. cause i bought the phone for the phone and not the case. so i would go with that.
    05-11-09 12:19 AM
    Try Beyza Slim Line Case.Simply the best.It protects all Curve and you can see the LED. Original Blackberry case is piece of sh...
    I used Beyza with Bold and now I ordered for 8900.
    05-11-09 07:27 AM
    Pocket case? Maybe fill us in on your intentions? Do you want something that will keep the track ball lint free... or do you want something that will cover the phone 100% while in your pocket so you can throw your keys and such in the same pocket??
    05-11-09 07:45 AM
    I don't like the pocket case that comes with the 8900 because it doesn't cover the phone 100%.
    05-11-09 09:09 AM
    As I said "original pocket is piece of ****". I'm waiting for my Beyza Case and wondering how to protect Curve in my pocket...
    05-11-09 09:15 AM
    I'm lloking to buy a pocket case for my 8900 and I'm leaning towards the incipio feather case.
    The Incipio feather isn't what I would call a pocket case.
    05-11-09 09:16 AM
    I highly recommend the cases from Fortte. fortte .com
    05-11-09 10:09 AM
    I will second the Beyza Case slimline. I have one in their vintage brown and the case is great. Supports the sleep function and has a little cut out at the top so you can see the led light blink. Excellent quality and the fit and finish is perfect.
    05-11-09 12:28 PM

http://www.mycellworld.com/productImage/82488-large.jpg

Put that over a BSE (which is what I did). Still shows your phone, offers full around protection!
    i actually have one very similar to that ,bought it at the tmobile store..it was crap...i dropped it by accident and it opened and my phone fell out after i had made sure it was perfectly fit..luckily my phone didnt get any scratches...
    i just use a silicone case and a leather horizontal holster since it fits in there..
    05-11-09 09:38 PM
    i actually have one very similar to that ,bought it at the tmobile store..it was crap...i dropped it by accident and it opened and my phone fell out after i had made sure it was perfectly fit..luckily my phone didnt get any scratches...
    i just use a silicone case and a leather horizontal holster since it fits in there..
    Mine did the same thing! When I asked t-mobile why the case did this, they said it is supposed to so the case doesn't crack? ha, I was not too happy with this answer as you can imagine.
    05-13-09 12:37 PM
    hahahah... so great the case will not break!!! That is just studipdo!!!!
    05-13-09 01:17 PM
    BSE full body skin improves the feel/grip while using the phone and gives 100% protection from scratches ... coupled with a form fitting nylon pouch from T-Mo that fits the 8900 perfectly, keeps the keyboard and trackball lint free, slips in and out of your pocket easily, covers the phone 100%, and has a felt like interior that serves to clean smudges when putting the phone back in the pouch after using it. The skin and pouch cost about $8 each. The lowest cost and best solution at any price, IMO.
    05-17-09 11:01 PM
    I really like it.
    Last edited by david9962000; 10-30-09 at 09:41 AM.
    05-17-09 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD