hi i recently purchased another curve, and i have been searching for a case for it..I cant seem to find one that i want..Do any of you guys know of phone case that actually covers the key pad as well as the sides of the phone? I mean i see one that covers the key pad but not the side of the phone..I have a skin case on it now, but its not that tight around it..help..lol..thanks
    05-12-09 08:43 PM
    I got one off of here... Its a side case hooks on to ur belt but a very safe case keeps ur baby covered lol......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 10:34 PM
    You could pick up an otterbox, it's pricey and not very slim, but it protects your berry 100%. I use a bodyglove hard case, it doesn't cover the keypad but I have no scratches or wear on any of the keys, and I have been using it for 6 months.

http://shop.crackberry.com/body-glove-snap-on-case/4A123A4316.htm

http://shop.crackberry.com/otterbox-defender-series/4A104A3191.htm
    05-12-09 10:49 PM
    i have that body glove case that he posted a link to and i love it

cant say much about durability though as ive only had my phone for a week, haha
    05-12-09 10:56 PM
    i own both the otterbox and the body glove...not a giant fan of the otterbox, tho like it was said, its pretty awesome from a protection standpoint. the body glove however is my day to day case for my BB, and i must say its pretty awesome. i did scratch the screen cover pretty easily, however i had my keys in my pocket against it, so mostly my fault. my main problem with this case is that it is really hard for me to get in my pockets (rubberized case+rubbing against jeans=not too much give...) but other than that i love the thing, and thats why my $50 otterbox stays on the table unless i know what im doing or where im going is most likely gonna put my phone in harms way

hope that helps

...skeeter...
    05-12-09 11:11 PM
    hmmm i really like the body glove but like i said i really want something that covers up the key pad as well as the whole phone it self...HELP...i kinda like the case mate smart skin but im not sure..
    05-12-09 11:49 PM
    I bought the Otterbox first and soon discovered its just too bulky for me..I ordered the BodyGlove..love the case and especially the lexan covering the screen..but I too wanted the keyboard covered..so I used the film cover for the keyboard from the otterbox and the BodyGlove case...works great..I dont know if you can order just the keyboard cover from Otterbox or not..but it would be worth a try...I bought both of the cases off of ebay.

JC
    05-13-09 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD