I purchased this skin Amazon.com: Solid Black Soft Silicone Gel Skin Cover Case for Blackberry Tour 9630 [Bulk Packaging]: Cell Phones & Service for my Tour and it is great. I must have the silicone skin, as my fingers are drier than average, and a naked Tour will slip out of my hand, hitting the floor, causing much swearing, and then the wife is unhappy, and the dog starts getting yelled at, and everybody is then in a bad mood.

I could use the included holster, but it's a little tight. Any other suggestions for some sort of Tour holster that can handle a skin? Thanks!
    09-11-09 01:09 PM
    Best Buy should carry one size fits all leather holsters, perhaps you should give them a visit.
    09-11-09 01:18 PM
    A cheaper solution might be to buy the Epik silicone skin off eBay, which others here have confirmed fits well in the OEM holster.

Here's a link to the thread discussing it. There's an eBay link in there as well...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/re...-today-295750/
    09-11-09 01:21 PM
    BlackBerry Barry. LOL at your Avi. The original Crack Barry.
    09-11-09 01:26 PM
    BlackBerry Barry. LOL at your Avi. The original Crack Barry.
    LOL - you're the first person to actually get the joke!!
    09-11-09 01:28 PM
    The original BlackBerry OEM holster for the World Edition 8830 will accommodate a Tour with a skin. I use this holster with my Tour and a BlackBerry branded skin.
    09-11-09 02:56 PM
    The original BlackBerry OEM holster for the World Edition 8830 will accommodate a Tour with a skin. I use this holster with my Tour and a BlackBerry branded skin.
    Good point. OP - I have one of these that I've never used... PM me - it's yours if you're willing to pay for shipping.
    09-11-09 02:58 PM
    BBB: I cannot PM you because I only have 7 posts! Lame! #crackberryfail

Can you PM me with your email and then I will email you back. Thanks.

-Conrad
    09-11-09 03:08 PM
    BBB: I cannot PM you because I only have 7 posts! Lame! #crackberryfail

Can you PM me with your email and then I will email you back. Thanks.

-Conrad
    PM sent...hit me up whenever!
    09-11-09 03:29 PM
    I have the Epik case skin and I use the horizontal bb holster for the 9630.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 05:07 PM
    I do not like the holster that came with my Tour. I always carry my Tour in a cargo pocket. My niece recently told me about this thing called a Runnur, it's like a sling that goes over your shoulder and I love it. It has a place for phone, ID, money, glasses, etc. It's a handy little thing.
    09-11-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD