For some reason for the last week every time I get out of my car the media player on my S2 starts playing music. I assume my seat belt is pressing against it but the phone is in my holster with the screen locked.

I can't figure out what I am hitting that is causing it to start playing. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks
    11-15-09 06:04 PM
    Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks
    11-16-09 05:01 AM
    Before locking your device and putting it in the holster, maybe try stopping (not pausing) any music or media you might be playing and closing out of the media player entirely?

I used to just press the mute button before removing my headphones from the jack and putting my S2 in my pocket. Then one time music started blasting out of my pocket in the grocery store. From that point on, I made sure to press stop on the song I was playing, then closing the media player. I haven't had this problem since.
    11-16-09 05:58 AM
    Before locking your device and putting it in the holster, maybe try stopping (not pausing) any music or media you might be playing and closing out of the media player entirely?

I used to just press the mute button before removing my headphones from the jack and putting my S2 in my pocket. Then one time music started blasting out of my pocket in the grocery store. From that point on, I made sure to press stop on the song I was playing, then closing the media player. I haven't had this problem since.
    Thanks for the reply. I always close the media player after using it that is why I don't understand how it starts playing all the time.
    11-16-09 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD