and it is not easy to put that baby into my storm....(does NOT feel as easy and smooth as the bb usb cable and charger).

I mean...it does go in...but kinda hard to pull it out.

should i return it....is this normal (ie: for verizon charger?)

thx
    01-09-09 11:59 PM
    I have a car charger, and it fits just fine. Return your charger!!
    01-10-09 01:52 AM
    mine is kinda tight too
    01-10-09 01:54 AM
    My take is that if you have to force it where the other one is smooth, after a good amount of in and out, the port might eventually fit looser with the original cable. I would return it.
    01-10-09 01:55 AM
    and it is not easy to put that baby into my storm....(does NOT feel as easy and smooth as the bb usb cable and charger).

I mean...it does go in...but kinda hard to pull it out.

should i return it....is this normal (ie: for verizon charger?)

thx
    I would return it .It should go in and out nice and smooth
    01-10-09 02:29 AM
    I would return it for sure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 03:31 AM
    Put some KY on that mofo
    01-10-09 06:56 AM
    Put some KY on that mofo
    LOL..Too Funny.
    01-10-09 07:09 AM
    My auto micro USB male end fits firmly into the female end and to a certain extent might be construed as "forced" yet I believe not. Since we have three Storms and three auto charger cords I'll take them all out and see if they fit differently from one another. Of course that wouldn't be conclusive anything yet at least you would have some input on if we find it to be the phone or the cord...
    Steve
    01-10-09 07:12 AM
    male end fits firmly into the female end and to a certain extent might be construed as "forced" yet I believe not.
    I hope not. If it's "forced" it's not consensual, and you can catch jail time for that.
    01-10-09 07:29 AM
    I hope not. If it's "forced" it's not consensual, and you can catch jail time for that.

Steve
    01-10-09 07:35 AM
    Okay. Checked two of the three Storms with auto chargers in varying combinations plus the house versions (our cradle docks fit also). All combinations with the micro plugs fit snugger than say my I-pod connections and my Canon 30D mini. Snug but they seem "consensual". They do not feel forced. Don't know if this helps but the prudent thing to do is as others above have suggested, take them both back and try a potential replacement for a more satisfactory fit.
    Steve
    01-10-09 07:56 AM
    That's what she said!
    01-10-09 09:38 AM
    I personally like the iGo charger. It has replaceable tips so you can use it with other devices. The charger is around 30 bucks and the tips cost about 10 bucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wainscoting
    01-10-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD