1. LiveAndLet's Avatar
    Hey everyone, i've done all the searches on this forum, other blackberry forums, and google and I still haven't been able to find a specific part I want. It's for a Blackberry Curve 8900 (Javelin), it's the small printed circuit board behind the trackball assembly. I've seen it referred as the trackball contact pad as it is the microchip that the trackball clicks when you push down on the trackball to select.

    I've tried looking on cnn.cn, ebay, and when I tried calling the bbrepairshop they wouldn't sell the part to me, they would only allow me to pay 60 dollars plus shipping to have them replace.

    Can someone please help me out? Trying to find this part has been driving me crazy for the past two days.
    07-07-09 03:31 PM
  2. laf0705's Avatar
    I have the same problem. Found two web sites with the contact pad, both have same price $29.95 + shipping.
    and cellulardr.com. The price is a rip-off but can't find it cheaper.
    hope this helps.
    07-11-09 06:24 PM