Hey fellow crackberries need your assistance I just purchasced a new extended battery the 2600 with the extended battery door. Only problem is the only hard case I can find is only for the 8300, wondering if any of you have this battery for the 8330 and have you been able to locate any hard cases for it. TIA
    07-08-08 09:58 AM
    try getting the one that you can put on your belt, well as a clip on your belt. I have the verizon pouch case. It is a leather kind of material and with a little alcohol spraying here and there, you can get it to stretch to the size you need it to be.

I don't have that extended battery thing but might soon have that going on in my blackberry, for now, normal battery hold up for me.
    07-08-08 10:54 AM
    Check on ebay, you will find what you need.
    07-08-08 11:08 AM
    I have that battery in my 8310 and I still use the standard holster. It's a tight fit but once it conforms to the shape it fits quite well. Over time it has rubbed off the rubberized coating along one edge of the battery cover but I don't care about the cosmetics of it, I use it for function.
    07-08-08 01:37 PM