I really need help with this.

So, I've had my 8530 for 7 months. However, the lens was coming off after two of those months. I tried going to Sprint and RIM - neither company would get me a new lens or help in any way. They pushed me back and forth to each other.

So, as advised from these boards, I bought a lens from a seller on eBay (high ratings). The lens came and was complete garbage. The lens was extremely scratched (yes, I peeled back) and flimsy, the font was screwey and the logos were terrible. I sent it back and they sent me another. It was just as bad as the first.

So now, I've been using double-sided tape. I have to change it every few weeks, as it gets weaker. It's a pain.

Can anyone here, who has purchased a screen lens replacement, recommend a GOOD place to get a GOOD screen lens?

Thanks.
    07-30-10 11:15 AM
    Anyone????
    08-02-10 11:34 AM
    Final bump here. I've seen sw-box, cnn.cn and a couple of others. I'm just concerned that those places will send me basically what I got from eBay, which was utter garbage.

Anyone get a good one?
    08-15-10 05:58 PM
    I haven't tried this but it looks pretty good & could be worth a try:
    fonlogix.us
    Also,Ive been looking at reviews and it sounds like when you take the screen off and you put the new one in,since there's an adhesive on the screen when you first initially get your BB that the replacement screen never fits the same and pops up a little,I was wondering if you heard this too or had any experience with it?
    09-10-10 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD