My buddy has a storm 1 and he has a skin case but it also clips into a holster. is there anything like that for the storm 2? Any idea where to find it and what company makes it for the storm 1 so i can see if they have one for the storm 2.
    Thanks
    11-21-09 12:24 AM
    There are some skins that are made, like the Zagg Invisible shield. I personally hate these skins, but to eaches own.
    11-21-09 12:33 AM
    You may be referring to the seidio innocase and innocase holster. Another good but expensive (but worth it) option is the otterbox defender which is a full cover (more than a skin really) case and holster combo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 12:41 AM
    You may be referring to the seidio innocase and innocase holster. Another good but expensive (but worth it) option is the otterbox defender which is a full cover (more than a skin really) case and holster combo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah I do like that sedio innocase and holster... But man for people like me who love their charging pod... It's not a good solution. I love my leather BB Pouch though. If I didn't have the pod I'd go for the sedio stuff. Top notch 3rd party company.
    11-21-09 02:09 AM
    The Otterbox Defender for Storm 2 just came out Thursday. I will not own a phone that Otterbox doesn't make a case for. Get the Defender for her. Mine is on its way (number three to be shipped to a consumer!!). Otterbox all the way. (amazon has them cheaper than otterbox.com)
    11-21-09 03:07 AM
    i got the phantom skins installed last week... and couldn't be happier...
    it is smoother than invisible shield... and easier to clean...
    11-21-09 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD