Never used a bluetooth for my blackberry. Now I need one.

Any recommendations for which of the above or anything else out there?

I wear glasses. Comfort and quality and performance is key.

02-23-10 01:01 PM
    The Voyager Pro is comfortable even though it's huge, and the sound quality is excellent. It doesn't feel very secure to me although it hasn't fallen off. For active use I haven't seen any headset that looks like it would really work. It's supposed to be the best headset available if audio is the only issue. I don't think anything from BlueAnt can compare to it. Pairs easily with my phones, takes 2 seconds to set up and forget it.
    02-24-10 09:10 AM
    Hello there... If you're considering bluetooth still, consider the jawbone mini. I have used this device and I drive trucks. Performance is outstandin and ambient noise reduction is wonderful. I too wear glasses and with the jawbone, I forget I have it in, fall asleep and sleep with it in on many occasions.
    I too have posessed the blue-and t9 I think It was, the predacessor to the mini they have in radio shack now. It too delivered superior comfort and great noise reduction as well as comfort. It was a sleepable headset as well! I gave that to a friend as I didn't want to rid myself of the jawbone. I could talk all day about headsets, hit me up and I can tell you a few more...
    02-28-10 12:13 AM
    Oh yeah, you should, as well, keep in mind noise reduction capablities if you will be using this earpiece in public or noisy conditions... Hit me up. You can see I love to talk
    02-28-10 12:16 AM
    jawbone prime.
    02-28-10 03:39 PM
    I have been using a Jawbone Icon for the past week and I am thoroughly impressed. The sound quality and noise reduction is outstanding. Prior to that I was using a BlueAnt Z9i. It is still under warranty and I am having difficulty getting BlueAnt to respond. Because of this poor customer service I would not recommend BlueAnt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 06:18 PM
    I have to agree with snipe and ed h, jawbones are very good. The noise reduction feature great, well worth every dollar you'll spend.
    02-28-10 09:17 PM
    I have the voyager pro. I abolutely love it. The sound quatlity is excellent and I often and times forget that I have it in my ear. I'm not quite sure if it gets rid of wind noise as well as it promises because I once called my wife on an extremely windy day and she wasnt really able to hear me too quickly. But as soon as you stop worrying about it being a huge bluetooth piece and being self-conscience about it's a great piece with a huge battery life and awesome quality sound. Also there are times where I forget that I am even wearing it. Lastly, unlike many other bluetooth headset, I've never experienced any discomfort or soreness what so-ever, that so far has been a huge plus for me!
    03-09-10 12:33 PM
    Blue Ant is good, but i've been using Jawbone 2 for the last year or so, and it's been amazing, noise reduction and very strong connection.
    03-09-10 02:28 PM