as the title says i am looking for a skin or case for my storm that will protect it and will still be able to be used in the cradle, i love using my storm as an alarm clock. i wish i could use the otter box case but i highly dought that will work in the cradle, lol any ideas are greatly appreciated, thanks
    02-15-09 02:23 PM
    No skin will allow it to be used in the cradle, sorry. Look at last weeks review of the cradle and youll see that not even a thin skin can fit.
    02-15-09 02:48 PM
    No skin will allow it to be used in the cradle, sorry. Look at last weeks review of the cradle and youll see that not even a thin skin can fit.
    Not true at all.

I'm using Ghost Armor, and my Storm fits snugly in the cradle. Others who use GA/IS/BSE report the same.

Do a search for GA and cradle, and you'll see some photos of another crackberry member's Storm docked in the cradle with skin on.
    02-15-09 03:04 PM
    I am using Phantomskinz and my storm still fits, just a little snug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 03:10 PM
    Thought I don't have one on my Storm, I had a BSE on my Curve (I have one for the Storm on the way in the mail!). That would let it fit in the cradle still.
    02-15-09 05:59 PM
    Have the IS on mine. It a snug fit in the cradle...but it fits.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 06:32 PM
    PhantomSkinz on mine and it still fits just fine! Love the clock feature!!!
    02-15-09 08:31 PM
    Ghost Armor ftw... I am loving my GA. Install was fairly easy and the newer skin has notches on the silver accent parts that make it much easier to apply.
    02-16-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD