Case-Mate BlackBerry Torch 9800 Barely There Cases (Case-Mate BB9800BT), BlackBerry Torch 9800 CasesHolsters, Skins, and Accessories

does anyone try this kind of cases in case-mate ?
    it looks pretty but i afraid it couses scratch on my original cover
    12-27-10 02:27 AM
    bought it, used it, hated it.
    the front piece kept popping off.
    12-27-10 02:38 AM
    so there is the 1st negative review
    12-27-10 03:42 AM
    +1, the front piece pops off really easy. aside from that it's pretty good. mine is black, but i doubt color makes a huge difference here. lol

as long as you dont push on the top of the phone very hard, the front piece only pops off a few times a day lol easy to put back on, just an annoyance
    12-27-10 04:05 AM
    Very cheap looking...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 04:17 AM
    maby becuse u r browsing via mobile lol
    12-27-10 04:40 AM
    I like the case mate case because it doesn't make the phone too bulky. I like how it makes clossing the slider much easier as well. I think the main issue with the face plate popping off was that there was some play in the plate itself. I slide some electric tape in the middle of each side and the frame plate feels more snug. But since day one I never had the issue of the face plate popping off. However I don't think it can take much impact or a drop, the face plate that is...the back plate is on very tightly.

I'd say the only draw back for me is it makes using the track pad a bit harder. But other than that, It works for me

12-27-10 04:57 AM
    maby becuse u r browsing via mobile lol
    ...or because I'm browsing on a laptop and the in-room internet at this hotel is pi$$-poor slow to where I need to use the mobile site instead of the full site

Sorry to offend you with my option - the cheap mall kiosk case look just isn't my thing...
    Last edited by lucky45; 12-27-10 at 05:04 AM.
    12-27-10 05:00 AM
    take it easy man .. i will be upset if i'm the owner of case-mate.com lol
    12-27-10 05:06 AM
    ... i will be upset if i'm the owner of case-mate.com lol
    Why? ...because someone has an opinion about the product?
    You asked for feedback and received some... if you ask for feedback you have to take the bad with the good. No need to whine if it's not what you wanted.
    12-27-10 08:22 AM
    I'm guessing by the pictures this is a lot like the AGF case. Adds a lot of bulk and with the top piece looking like it will block the trackpad slightly like the AGF case.
    12-27-10 08:24 AM
    Case is ok, but the front does pop off a lot. So much that I stopped using.

12-27-10 09:58 AM
    Why? ...because someone has an opinion about the product?
    You asked for feedback and received some... if you ask for feedback you have to take the bad with the good. No need to whine if it's not what you wanted.
    i'm fine with positive and nigative opinians
    but Mr.Lucky talking to me as the owner or creator for this product !!
    12-28-10 12:48 AM
    very low-profile but doesn't stay put on any device. Not a good fit and would eventually cause "under the case" damage.
    12-28-10 01:16 AM
    I'm guessing by the pictures this is a lot like the AGF case. Adds a lot of bulk and with the top piece looking like it will block the trackpad slightly like the AGF case.
    No it's much more similar to the Seidio Innocase, but even a little slimmer at some parts. Most Barely There cases have a similar soft-touch texture to the Seidio, but then there's 1-2 for each device with this finish which is $10 more and has a plastic feel that I think would be uncomfortable and even slippery.
    12-28-10 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD