I am so clumsy, and my screen seems to be getting worse as the days go on, can someone reccomend me a good case to buy with links please ?
    01-11-10 06:59 PM
    just get one in the crackberry store.
    01-11-10 07:07 PM
    Get a BestSkinsEver whole body skin and put on it. Then add a silicone case on top of that. Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
    01-11-10 07:19 PM
    Recommend the otterbox impact, comes with a screen protector too.
    Last edited by papped; 01-11-10 at 09:13 PM.
    01-11-10 07:35 PM
    I have a white rubber skin case from Verizon but I've been thinking about snagging one of those embossed skins from the CB Store.
    01-11-10 09:29 PM
    Otterbox defender, best protection on the market imho.
    01-11-10 09:44 PM
    I'm using a Case Mate Barely There with a Screen Patronus scree protector. Carry it in a BB top holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 01:47 AM
    I'm using a Case Mate Barely There with a Screen Patronus scree protector. Carry it in a BB top holster.

Is that one of the screen protector type covers? That you stick on the front and the back in-lieu of an actual case? If so, can you tell me if that also covers the sides of the phone, and not just the front and the back? I've been thinking about spending the money for one but whenever I've dropped my phone, it's always been on a corner, not flush front or back! So I've always made sure my cases cover that part of the phone! (But I hate the bulk of cases, and how they interfere with the convenience keys. Well, the one I have now does anyway.)
    01-12-10 02:30 AM
    The case mate barely there is a hard plastic cover that fits the back and sides. There are holes on the sides to access the convenience keys as well as the headphone and charging jacks.

01-12-10 08:40 AM
    I use the Blackberry holster and I love it.
    01-12-10 10:07 AM
    Hi guys, I'm a newbie so please excuse my stupidity but what's advantage of those skins? I just wanna get that screen protector film...
    01-12-10 05:21 PM
    I got mine so my Blackberry wouldn't get scratched up.

01-12-10 05:23 PM
    Screen protector film prevents scratch damage, but not impact damage.

If you drop it, the plastic will still probably crack and if the shock is hard enough, could possibly damage something internally.
    01-12-10 05:24 PM
    Screen protector film prevents scratch damage, but not impact damage.

If you drop it, the plastic will still probably crack and if the shock is hard enough, could possibly damage something internally.
    Oh. That's it... Well then I thought I'd buy this one (sorry for posting a czech www here, but I don't wanna order something from ebay and such cause I don't even have a paypal... etc.): actually I can't decide between this one Pouzdro LUX CRYSTAL BlackBerry 8520 Curve cervený (880447227) - Aukro - Aukce OnLine and this one * Pouzdro BlackBerry Skin 8520 Black * (878408210) - Aukro - Aukce OnLine
    01-12-10 05:33 PM
    The first one looks nice, but the obvious is that it doesn't really protect the top or bottom of the phone, which are likely points to drop it on.
    01-12-10 05:36 PM
    The first one looks nice, but the obvious is that it doesn't really protect the top or bottom of the phone, which are likely points to drop it on.
    Yes, you're right. I'll probably gonna end up with this one * Pouzdro BlackBerry Skin 8520 * (878407884) - Aukro - Aukce OnLine thank you a lot for your advices...
    01-12-10 05:38 PM
    the innocase is great not to bulky and protects your phone if you drop it. you may also want a screen protector.

seidioonline.com
    01-12-10 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD