I love the OEM sleave to my curve but when I take it out it is totally unprotected. So I've been looking at the silicone skins well my Gf bought me one of those skins but now my OEM sleave is too tight. I've been trying to stretch it out to make it fit but it doesnt seem to be working very well. My question is this. Is there a sleave with the magnet in it that will fit my cruve with the silicone skin on it? If so I would be a happy man.
    07-20-08 08:00 PM
    Not sure whether there is a bigger case or not. I have heard another member here (not sure who at the moment) say that they put something a little bigger than the skinned Curve in it for a time and stretched the case out just enough that it fit better.

I'm sure if that helps any at all, but I thought I'd offer a response. I guess it's worth a try?
    07-21-08 04:45 PM
    I've looked for this also and haven't found anything. I'm just sticking with my OEM case.
    07-21-08 04:47 PM
    yar....I know what urtalking about...I had the same problem. I havnt seen one on here like that. I got my case (not the silicone one the sleeve type case) at best buy...fits perfect with the skin....hope that helped. it was only like 15 or 20 bucks.
    07-21-08 05:48 PM
    Thanks for the help guys I wound up getting a side holser that the curve with the skin fits perfect in. Now I just gotta hack the case with a magnet.
    07-22-08 08:49 PM