do any of you have your phone when you are at the gym, what do you do with your phone? I have a seido case on it now can any one rec a good case for use while at the gym?
    10-19-08 05:54 PM
    I usually leave it in the car and then check it when im done lol im not texting and lifting at the same time
    10-19-08 06:00 PM
    i use my seidio at the gym. works fine for me
    10-19-08 06:01 PM
    my seido has no belt clip its not a holster just a skin
    10-19-08 06:04 PM
    i dont have a clip either, just the rubberized slim case
    10-19-08 06:06 PM
    Cell Phone Accessories - DayDeal.com has some decent cases. I have a luximo leather case that has a belt clip. It was only like $12. This site has free shipping. U can always check it out and see if u like anything!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 06:28 PM
    I use the Jabra BT3030 and just leave my phone in my bag as I keep it with me while I am working out....It works great and I even catch a call if someone calls me. Here is a link.....got mine for less than 30 bucks but couldnt find the site. Just google it and you wont be disappointed....Amazon.com: Jabra BT-3030 Stereo Bluetooth Earphones (Black): Cell Phones & Service
    10-19-08 08:40 PM
    Im in on a +10 on the Jabra BT-3030 too.

Ordered mine when I ordered my 8330 curve from verizon at the same time. GREAT when outdoors such as mowing the grass, working in the yard or when at the gym working out.

I love it.
    10-21-08 01:12 AM
    do any of you have your phone when you are at the gym, what do you do with your phone? I have a seido case on it now can any one rec a good case for use while at the gym?
    The world goes away when I'm working out, so the phone is either in my gym bag in a locker or in the car. One less thing to carry around with me in the gym. Me my towel and a jug of water. A phone clipped to me would get sweaty or worse by the end of the workout anyway.
    10-21-08 01:51 AM
    When I bought my Blackberry, it was to use all the features. I use mine as a music player when working out. I've modified an armband that was designed for use with the iPOD touch. If anyone has a better product though, I'd love to upgrade. It's hard to fit my Blackberry in the case and reach the controls.
    12-12-08 11:45 AM
    If you are planning to use your phone to listen to music with your headphones. I have a website you can go to and buy one for 19.99. It is an armband that wraps around your arm like the mp3 players do. Here it is

It is at fommy.com it is called body glove armband. I couldn't give you the exact link, since this is my first post on crackberry.

Good luck!!! I haven't bought one yet, but am considering it since I like to listen to my pandora radio while working out and I hate putting it in my hoodie pocket!!
    06-22-09 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD