I definitely need some advice on what case to go with because in all honesty the leather sleeve that puts the phone to sleep I absolutely cannot deal with. It's just too of a pain to carry two separate things a cell phone and a leather sleeve it's just too much of a hassle. I can't use the phone with the phone in the sleeve so I'm trying to carry around 2 different things, etc.

Now I want a case but the only case I've seen out is the Verizon rubber case that protects everything but the actual touch-screen. Now this concerns me because of dust / flint that would get in the top/bottom/sides of the phone.

Can anyone recommend a case? I'm worried because I don't want to damage the touchscreen.
    12-13-08 10:51 AM
    I suggest don't get any cases that your Storm slides into. I had one and it dam near pulled my end button off my phone from sliding in and out of it. So now i use the snap in still case.
    12-13-08 10:53 AM
    The ghost armor looks pretty good but lacks a little aesthetically on the face. I'm thinking about getting it and just using it for the back and sides.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD