09-19-11 02:39 AM
35 12
tools
    Protected with an otterbox commuter(very nice case btw). Usually keep a case on for the first 6 months just to protect my investment. I do prefer it naked though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 12:19 AM
    I prefer all my devices the way i prefer women, naked
    Gigiddy, gigiddy.
    09-19-11 12:19 AM
    Mine is running around naked. I kept the screen protector that came on it on the phone for a few days. I took that off yesterday and finally see how nice the screen is. I'm probably going to get a case for it and would really like a screen protector on it. For my 9700 I had the case on it when I knew I was going places I would need a case for it.

09-19-11 12:22 AM
    Naked, on the go with the holster without the belt clip! Stylish!

Naked no case here just screen guard. I also use the leather holster that came with the phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Naked

Usually have screen protectors and the neoprene cases but deferred on this for this particular phone. I *MAY* add a screen protector at a later date, we'll see...

Always keep it in my belt pouch though
    09-19-11 01:24 AM
    Naked. I've never liked putting cases on sexy hardware. ...granted I'm also rather obsessive about never putting my 9930 on a hard surface, I'll put a napkin down on the table and set it on that if I have to.

This isn't so much because I care about minor scratching as that I know I'm going to sell it as soon as the first QNX berry comes out and I want top dollar

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-19-11 01:57 AM
    OEM soft shell and screen protector.

Can't bring myself to use it naked this early on in it's life
    09-19-11 02:21 AM
    Tru screen protector + OEM hardshell.
    09-19-11 02:25 AM
    I am in love with the Blackberry OEM Black Hard Case. Love how it still looks like the original. I do sometimes get crazy and go naked when I'm feeling it!

Same here. It also makes the phone easier to grip. Without the case, it feels like it's gonna slip out of my hand any second.
    09-19-11 02:35 AM
    OEM hard case and screen protector for me...just bought a BSE and planning to use that only if it is a great fit and look

Commuter with the screen protector it came with. Considering switching the screen protector to bestskinsever one. I do miss the holster due to the sleep function and I feel a little guilty hiding its beauty behind the case but I'm only protecting it. Ordered a 9000 holster to go with the commuter so I can get that sleep function back. Maybe I'll go naked later once some cool housing is made.

35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD