05-12-08 03:40 PM
33 12
tools
    Quick question: Does this cover the screen? I ask because I did order the invisible shield and though the box says 8300, 8310, 8320 and 8330 Curve, the screen protector is Very hard to put on - seems easy and sounds easy enough but the protector is poorly cut and barely fits and you have to maneuver it a lot hence finger prints and bend marks to the point I had to tear it off. (Phone is perfectly ok)
    Last edited by jrbarrett; 05-12-08 at 08:26 AM.
    05-12-08 08:23 AM
    I picked up a clear skin for mine at the Verizon store on Saturday.

05-12-08 08:38 AM
    What about the contacts on the back... for a cradle charger? I like being able to just sit the curve in a little cradle base that makes contact with the charging terminals on the back, but I have to assume that these skins either will keep them from fitting into the cradle in the first place, or would prevent the contacts from touching.
    05-12-08 08:55 AM
    I just ordered my case and clip from Seidio. They are not in stock yet but they are supposed to start shipping in a few days. Which is fine seeing as though my Curve has not even arrived yet. :-(
    05-12-08 08:56 AM
    I picked up a clear skin for mine at the Verizon store on Saturday.

Bingo, that's the one baby! Look how perfectly it fits the 8330 Curve.
    05-12-08 11:27 AM
    VZW lowered the Curve's price by $20 already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 12:00 PM
    I bought one of those skin cases from VZW (black). But I don't like it because it collects all the dust and lint in my pocket. I am looking to try the blackberry one because I had a black one for my pearl and I can't remember it being covered with this much lint. I also bought screen protectors from extremempda and it doesn't fit. It doesn't go all the way up to the top and I still have air bubbles after almost 3 days. I really want to try another skin case but it will bother me if it has that LED cutoff like the other cases.
    05-12-08 12:38 PM
    Cool. I have a clear case for mine. It's great and has kept plenty of dust away!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 03:40 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD