I don't know if it's just me, but my bold 9700 is still brand new and is having problems with the usb cable that it came with. I am using my boy-friends now but it's his charger for his mophie.

Anyways....which is better to purchase the Smartphone Experts USB retractable cable or just the regular one. I'm guessing the non-retractable one. But let me know it would be appreciated!
    -Dulce
    01-20-10 06:26 PM
    I wouldn't buy the retractable one but that is my opinion
    01-20-10 06:31 PM
    Please someone let me know if you have problems with this? Or maybe it's been plugged into the laptop too long I don't know. That sounds a little stupid. But I am new to this. I would love some feedback
    01-20-10 06:34 PM
    Get a charging pod with a new adaptor from ShopCB. The charging pod works through the contacts at the bottom of the device instead of the USB.
    01-20-10 06:40 PM
    I agree with jcp007, you're best bet would be to just get a charging pod. Totally removes the need to use the usb port for anything but syncing with your computer. If you get an app to sync it via bluetooth or wifi that would render using the usb port useless except for the occasional I'm in my car and far away from anything moment. You could just get a spare battery and use a spare battery charger that way you can just hot swap the batteries when you're running low instead of plugging it into charge.
    01-20-10 06:52 PM
    Synching with the USB will be faster than BT.
    01-20-10 07:03 PM
    + charging pod. i just bought 1 on Ebay for $13 shipped
    01-20-10 09:17 PM
    charging pod to charge
    get a longer regular cable for sync
    01-20-10 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD