As I was getting ready for work this morning, I had my Curve on the counter in the bathroom. Still a little bit groggy, I reached for my toothbrush and knocked my curve onto the tile floor. The bottom of the phone hit first, and the the back. If I didn't have my Innocase on the phone, I'm positive I would have a cracked housing. Just thought I'd share my experience and let you know how GREAT Seidio cases are
    04-02-09 02:39 PM
    As I was getting ready for work this morning, I had my Curve on the counter in the bathroom. Still a little bit groggy, I reached for my toothbrush and knocked my curve onto the tile floor. The bottom of the phone hit first, and the the back. If I didn't have my Innocase on the phone, I'm positive I would have a cracked housing. Just thought I'd share my experience and let you know how GREAT Seidio cases are
    AWESOME NewDad! Thanks. I've been thinking of getting one. Are they bulky? Any problems?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 03:03 PM
    Not bulky at all I have one on my 8900. Very much worth the money. I have dropped mine from waist to the sidewalk and didn't even leave marks on the innocase.
    04-02-09 03:49 PM
    They add almost no bulk to the phone. I can still use my holster I had before. Go fopr it! Make the purchase!!
    04-02-09 03:50 PM
    I have it too and dropped it the other day. The case unsnapped into the two haves and saved my phone.

Great case!

04-02-09 03:53 PM
    Yea I would be calling Asurion to get a new phone if I didn't have my Innocase!!!
    04-02-09 05:47 PM
    yea the innocase is nic ebut thats why i leave my bb outa the bathroom im afraid ill hit it or spill water on it! and then id have to pay the 50 bux to have it replaced.
    04-02-09 05:51 PM
    That's why I keep mine in a case. Don't need it very often but when you do it sure is nice.

04-02-09 07:32 PM
    That's good to know. Been thinking about a getting a case but wasn't sure if it would be to bulky or not fit in the holster etc. Thanks!
    04-02-09 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD