I got this case for cheap ($20 USD) that looks really neat and keeps my BB well protected. I didn't like the pouch that came with it as it is annoying to keep removing it everytime I wanna check my BB or get a call so this way I can keep my 9900 protected while still being able to use it.

Check out the pics, and please tell me how can I remove the white text on the back of the case? I tried rubbing it with nail polish remover but it didn't do a thing.

The case is made out of glossy plastic which gives the 9900 a very elegant shine

08-30-11 04:04 PM
    try a sharp knife?

if it doesnt come off with nail polish then it probably wont come off at all
    08-30-11 04:23 PM
    try a sharp knife?

if it doesnt come off with nail polish then it probably wont come off at all
    Oh, I guess it's permanent paint or something then. Anyway, it's a lovely case, very sturdy and doesn't give any extra size to the 9900
    08-30-11 04:39 PM
    Sand paper will get that sucker off!
    08-30-11 06:16 PM
    I got this case for cheap ($20 USD) that looks really neat and keeps my BB well protected. I didn't like the pouch that came with it as it is annoying to keep removing it everytime I wanna check my BB or get a call so this way I can keep my 9900 protected while still being able to use it.

Check out the pics, and please tell me how can I remove the white text on the back of the case? I tried rubbing it with nail polish remover but it didn't do a thing.

The case is made out of glossy plastic which gives the 9900 a very elegant shine

From a similar case I have it looks like the printing is laser tagged on as it goes down the assembly line in which case it ins't coming off. Enjoy the case anyway unless you find some cook sticker with a BB related logo or CB related logo even better and slap that over it.
    08-30-11 06:27 PM
    A sweaty hand should do the trick if you're patient.
    08-30-11 06:48 PM
    Sand paper will get that sucker off!
    What is sand paper? where can I find it?
    08-31-11 02:38 AM
    What is sand paper? where can I find it?
    ahhh !!!!
    dont use sand paper dude. i think the guy that suggested it was kidding.
    sand paper will remove the print but will create a smudge.
    just use well concentrated nail polish remover...
    if that doesnt work..use grains of sugar...
    both are kinda the best so far
    08-31-11 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD